Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Maybe she’d be less anxious about her personal life if she made better life decisions…

Thread title: Sean’s girlfriend is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your d*ck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

HarringBird

Seeing as Olivia thinks it’s ok to hang out with Sean’s ex’s, perhaps he should hang out her hers?!

0B50C6F4-7713-463B-81B4-57DF395ECDA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
519DEB50-8A5B-47DC-8465-7DE4719AA9FF.jpeg

i love a good full false eyelash but what the fuck are these?! They literally look like eyelashes I took off in a drunken haze and find them stuck to the bottom of my slipper three weeks later 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
What a fucking bitch - so her mate wasn’t allowed into the rave but Olivia still decided to stay anyway - what a great friend she is the selfish cow - surely you go together and you leave together whatever the circumstances - I wonder how would she feel if it was the other way round

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
So she comes on here pretending to be her friend saying what hell Sean put her through.

Did a tiktok saying he was basically hooking up with men and her family know about it.

And now she's acting all loved up again like nothing happened.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ARE YOU NOT EMBARRASSED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion: we want to forget we watched Sean cum while sticking anal beads up his bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ManicMayz

For anyone who missed the model at work I've attached. Prepare to be wowed by Sean's talent and poses! Including:
1. Waiting for a bus
2. Crossing the road
3. The itchy thumb
4. The multiple business owner
5. Oops I stepped in dog poop
6. Ah bollocks now a seagull has shat on me elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Yikes is it only me that finds direct messaging someone asking why they don’t admit they’re gay a step too far and very intrusive 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 38

handymandy

Chatty Member
Calling her Big O isn’t sitting well with me to be honest. She’s many things but she’s not big
It’s not about her size, it’s about the big ‘O’ Sean had under his tv if I’m not mistaken 🤣

They had matching initials under the tv

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The police must be bored rigid with the amount of influencers complaining about Tattle.
'Hallo is that the police? I want you to arrest some people. The crime? Yes they were laughing at me. Hallo? Hallo?'
“But they said I dress like an older woman wearing the autumn/winter collection from Bon Marche 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

ManicMayz

So is it official? Is the Big O back at Handrail HQ? I hope Sean didn't remove the shrine to their love from the shitter! Come on guys reactivate the home account so we can be inspired by a stick in a jar on a tray again! Big O still owes us an egg poaching tutorial and I demand more couples fashion! Anything to move us away from tweets of Sean's stretched sphincter 🍩

• Haha
Reactions: 37

moff2328

Was going to post, but I got absolute cheek of him in my DMs after I commented on a photo on his IG. He told me everything as well as why they split. He watches this page and knows everything. So I know saying this with all the pictures he will know who I am. Which is fine. Said the police have asked him to report back people on tattle which I know is bull shit as that a waste of police time. Here’s a load of photos. I have loads more. I was actually trying to be nice after but when ave read what olivias friend has said about what he done and fact she left him..... he claims he left her. He doesn’t know me personally but this is everything I got sent all over a comment on Instagram. Sorry it’s not in order. But you’ll see this is just the half of it. I couldn’t believe it! Not like I sent him a DM. He found my comments on TikTok too..... so hi Sean 🙋🏼‍♀️ since your watching me so much. I believe olivias friend that spoke on this 100% now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37