Sean Collins (The Voice of Sean)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He cringes me out so bad. He's on TikTok every night thinking he's Christian Grey 🙈

Dancing, snapping his belt and calling everyone babygirl.

He was on a live last night with a woman called Becca who is engaged and omg it was so so embarrassing.

Please tell me it's not just me who finds this guy desperate, cringe and gives off awful narcissistic vibes.

Reactions: 2
Hes live right now doing battle with aj jarrod who i was watching before best of 3 match beg beg beg and also asking for likes

Reactions: 1
Yeah this guy weirds me out. I'm surprised that there's not a longer thread on this. His catchphrases are so cringe like Welcome to the dark side of Tiktok 🤢🤢🤢 and his dancing, snapping a leather belt wearing a shirt that is about 3 times too small for him bursting at the seams. What's even worse is all the thirsty women in the comments. It shocks me every time he comes up on my FYP.

• Haha
Don't 😂 his dancing is cringe as duck.
When he snaps his belt, my fanny sews itself up. Don't even get me started on those too small shirts he wears. 😂
I bet he stinks and has seriously bad breath too. The sleazy bleep.

• Haha