Scouse Ma #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ma has been quiet and lying low of late. Her shilling any old shite so long as it was Liverrrrrpoooool seemed to have scaled right down but she's back repping Haunted Scouse, a youtube channel where you get to watch 2 men around yer da's age act like a rejected Scooby Doo episode. Ma has been along with them to shriek like a 4 year old and play act Much Fear. Please someone, just offer her an actual job 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting that her pretty much disappearing from view has coincided with two of her fellow "men are tit" ma's Irene and Caffy completely reinventing their social media personalities 🤔

Reactions: 1
Interesting that her pretty much disappearing from view has coincided with two of her fellow "men are tit" ma's Irene and Caffy completely reinventing their social media personalities 🤔
Has it now! I can't even see those 2 silly cows now they're locked but I stopped looking at Caffy a long time ago. Her account was like watching a stray dog in Greece groom its mangy balls. She put me off my tea. I don't miss the full body heave her David Dickinson deep teak face gave me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has it now! I can't even see those 2 silly cows now they're locked but I stopped looking at Caffy a long time ago. Her account was like watching a stray dog in Greece groom its mangy balls. She put me off my tea. I don't miss the full body heave her David Dickinson deep teak face gave me.
"Irene" has a newer open account, she's mostly all sweetness and light. "Caffy" for some reason pops up on my "for you" feed and is now all pay-it-forward gestures and spiritual feelings by the look of things. Really makes you think 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A sign of the rampant drug problem across the country

So many lads that can't go for a couple of pints without wanting a bag to go with it
I know! Part of me thinks how the duck has RTB not been arrested or something but the other part thinks fair play, he’s literally just selling tweets so I don’t even know if it’s a crime? Absolute madness

Reactions: 1
I know! Part of me thinks how the duck has RTB not been arrested or something but the other part thinks fair play, he’s literally just selling tweets so I don’t even know if it’s a crime? Absolute madness
God knows if it is a crime, its quite clever in all honesty

Makes me laugh some of the places that people are after a medic 😂

Reactions: 2