Scouse Ghetto Gourmet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought there might be a thread on here about this Liverpool food blagger blogger, and surprised to see there isn’t.

I’m so over food bloggers, but even if I wasn’t, this guy gets on every single one of my nerves.
his face, his teeth, his stupid bleeping yellow glasses and cheesy standard lines he uses everywhere.

Like all ‘influencers’, I actively avoid anywhere they go; anyone else?

IMG_7678.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Thought there might be a thread on here about this Liverpool food blagger blogger, and surprised to see there isn’t.

I’m so over food bloggers, but even if I wasn’t, this guy gets on every single one of my nerves.
his face, his teeth, his stupid bleeping yellow glasses and cheesy standard lines he uses everywhere.

Like all ‘influencers’, I actively avoid anywhere they go; anyone else?

View attachment 2420982
He's so annoying! Where did he get his ability to rate food from? He says the same tit, day in day out!

Reactions: 2
Indeed! He really annoys the tits off me. So many food bloggers blagging their way around here.

I had time for him until he signed for a PR agency (Carolyn someone? Scousebird Jeff used to shag the arse off her) and his reviews were no longer sincere. His gf is who now features is annoying too

Reactions: 3
His accent has changed so much, trying to be all posh. He done well because he was relatable but now he’s forgot who he was

Reactions: 2
His girlfriend can duck off as well. Used to really like him as well, he's just a sellout now. All his reviews are clones of each other