Scottish Politics #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Nicola drive yet? Has she driven off with the Jaguar to her second home in Portugal?

These are my burning questions!

Reactions: 1
There is English council elections today which will give a small look to see if Labour win any council's off the Con's ............but there is a big difference in voting the next prime minister to run the whole of the country vs your local council.

Is Swinney the guy to save the SNP losing many seats at the general election ?

There is English council elections today which will give a small look to see if Labour win any council's off the Con's ............but there is a big difference in voting the next prime minister to run the whole of the country vs your local council.

I deleted all my what's app's Swinney I'd say his purpose is to protect his auld boss

Reactions: 3

John Swinney is seen as a safe pair of hands.
He was one of the main architects behind the power-share deal with the Greens, the SNP need the sandal-wearing fruitloops back onside after Humza binned them, so Swinney is the natural choice (for the Sturgeon National Party) šŸ˜¬

So are we likely to get the Greens back? Will they/ can they strike another deal?
Probably already have a deal if Swinney becomes FM again, the Greens never backed Labour's no confidence motion, did they?
SNP will maybe announce some new climate target & it'll all be tofu and cuddles once more.

The greens are running Scotland. Communists. That's why it's gone to tit.
The Scottish Greens bear no resemblance to the Greens of England & Wales, I'd maybe vote for Caroline Lucas as she's a decent politician.
Patrick Harvie is a wannabe Marxist, dressed like a 1930's/40's working man, grandad shirt, wire-rimmed specs- the full outfit, except he's never done a hard day's work in his life.

Reactions: 2