Scandinavian / Nordic influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been following Kenza Zouiten for almost 10 years now and I'm really enjoying her style, home decor, her vlogs etc. I'd like to follow more Scandinavian influencers similar to her but a lot of them don't do content in english.

The girls I'm already following and loving the content:
Kenza Zouiten, Lovisa Wallin, Marianna Mäkelä, Carin Olsson, Victoria Xenia Quitzau, Alexandra Bring, Michaela Wissen, Hanna Schonberg, Lovisa Barkman, Janni Deler, Maikki Peltomaa, Joanna Avento, Victoria Törnegren, Danijela Pavlica, Ines Kokic...

If anyone knows for any good youtube channels that are in english or do english subtitles I'd be really happy :)

Jonna jinton has beautiful vlogs that are about living in the Swedish forests. She sings to cows and has a jewellery brand.
Signe (use less) has fantastic capsule wardrobe styling and is a real advocate for second hand clothing. She’s on the Denmark /Germany border.
Caroline nehring has gorgeous but expensive dress sense and is also renovating an old doctors surgery in Denmark as her home and has a small homestead with chickens. She’s more Instagram than YouTube.