Savannah Marable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have thoughts on her? Think she acts all sweet and innocent but seen a lot about her.

That Jess Marie does my head in too shes such a chav and think it looks good !

Reactions: 1
I watched some of her stuff but theres no variety so ive not watched much more i think shes kind of boring

Hmmm just watched
She just walks towards the camera and does the same little dance and hair flick
Yup. No variety

Seems like shes pregnant. Lovely news she only looks about 10 though lol
Not far along though. 14 weeks. And a baby girl. I hope all goes well
I watched her on live a couple of days ago. Had a lot of gifts rolling in
Not seen her do any battles though. Seems ok

She's such a beg! Always on live begging for galaxies, giving it the old 'come on, WE can do it, WE can get up the leaderboard' etc. Making it sound like her gifters are benefitting from gifting her.

Not seen her begging for ages but she mist still do it fir gifts her views seem to hv gone down

I followed her with her first pregnancy and liked her updates but recently had to unfollow her! She’s never with the kids, seems to have had them for content then just palms them off and she’s off getting lip fillers and prancing around in totally ridiculous clothes promoting brand after brand

Shes on live right now gifts pouring in with the baby of course whos 1 now her lips getting bigger lol butvwhat i find worrying is a roaring log fire with no fireguard and 2 toddlers running about