Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the 1970s decided to write an anti-drugs song, in German, to the tune of The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, and had a 16 year old sing it. It's not as bad as that sounds.

Reactions: 3
Someone in the 1970s decided to write an anti-drugs song, in German, to the tune of The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, and had a 16 year old sing it. It's not as bad as that sounds.

I don’t know what she’s saying but she has a lovely clear voice. I love the original too.

Reactions: 5

For anyone interested TOTP Christmas specials 78/86/90/98 are on BBC 4 next week

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Poor Terry so many talents lost this year and it’s not over yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Off topic abit but hope you're ok @Misbehaving, haven't seen you around for a while X

Back on topic, this Xmas song makes me laugh!!
Oh bugger, that didn't work!!!

Reactions: 3
Off topic abit but hope you're ok @Misbehaving, haven't seen you around for a while X

Back on topic, this Xmas song makes me laugh!!
Oh bugger, that didn't work!!!
I'm ok Thanks for asking just recovering from the flu and busy with the kids (Christmas holiday time), how are you yourself?
I hope you are well and have a lovely Christmas.
Was going to post some Christmas songs (shakin Stevens anyone ?) but I'm not really feeling the whole vibe at the moment, so sorry guy's you'll just have to put up with my weird music choices instead.

At the moment I just want anything that will give me an energy boost...so here goes

Last edited:
Reactions: 4