Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant I'm laughing so much at pc pain out of her corsa high

Reactions: 8
Oh well done , this has made me laugh so much, it’s fab

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why wibbles post about Barrelcakes has gone?

Reactions: 3
Have the police actually been? Have they told her to delete all her shit? Anyone been arrested from here?! It’s not a Friday!!!

Reactions: 10
Have the police actually been? Have they told her to delete all her shit? Anyone been arrested from here?! It’s not a Friday!!!
I reckon some of her mates to her last night and said you went too far etc. or even the po po said you have to stop this now. I would imagine this is extremely difficult for her today. What was curly suz or whatever her name was name on TT I can’t find her posts. SP I cannot see either. Welshy has packed her bags and walked over the valley

Reactions: 9
Very well done thank you xx

Reactions: 5
Wibble wobble I wouldn’t give you the shit out my arse lol bottle ends midlands mafia badass loves licking shit especially gonzos pmsfl don’t you just love wibble wobble

Reactions: 8
I bet old Gash is hovering over the ‘go live’ button and sweating as we type

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.