Sasha Ellese Gilbert

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wanted to know more about her every since Krept announced her as his girlfriend.

I’m glad that they’ve managed to co-parent and start a successful business, but I find her very annoying and think she just used him to get money and launch her influencer career. I guess he just used her too to have a pretty girl on his arm and bm.

Then she’s gotten into the whole religion thing and has just announced she is pregnant with another baby with another guy.

Any tea on her?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is it not Krept again? I thought it was, funny tho she was talking about celibacy a few months ago..

Reactions: 1
Is it not Krept again? I thought it was, funny tho she was talking about celibacy a few months ago..
No I don’t think so. a while back she posted a picture of her foot and some other guys hand and the shadeborough clocked who it was. Not sure if it’s him or not.

It’s the preaching about celibacy and being married first, for me.
Then having to post your second pregnancy with a massive word salad caption about God and the bible to bamboozle people into thinking it was a ‘mistake’ that makes me laugh

Reactions: 2
I think she just talks krap to make herself come across pure but she contradicts herself do much. I don’t think it’s krepts she’s just moved from London to brum

Reactions: 3