Sarahs_sw_diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say I've ever came across her but the sliced lion bar has triggered me.
HOW has she managed to do that when as soon as you bite into one it goes everywhere 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't say I've ever came across her but the sliced lion bar has triggered me.
HOW has she managed to do that when as soon as you bite into one it goes everywhere 🤔
Over 40K followers so not a small sw page, just madness why a grown adult would eat like this, completely disordered eating

Slimming world works when you follow but it fucks your head up in the process 😂. Have to syn a mashed banana but you can eat 10 if you want and mash them up in your mouth (otherwise known as chewing!) For syn free! I hate it, definitely messed my head up!

Reactions: 2
Slimming world works when you follow but it fucks your head up in the process 😂. Have to syn a mashed banana but you can eat 10 if you want and mash them up in your mouth (otherwise known as chewing!) For syn free! I hate it, definitely messed my head up!
I followed it very briefly in 2018 as there was a new wave of obsession around it through friends and instagram. I'd lose 4lb in my first week and then maintain for the rest.

Calorie deficit and exercise is the way forward.

• Heart