Sarahcampbell1418 / sarahsplizzy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her, she always looked ridiculous but seemed really real and honest. She has an OnlyFans, but no judgement from me there.

Now she's Married this teenage boy trapped in a man's body that she's known 5 minutes, the way he speaks and dresses gives me second hand embarrassment, imagine being in your 30s and acting like a road man!

She also got his name tattooed and it was bleeping appalling, looked like a scratch and poke kitchen tattoo.

Reactions: 1
Omg don’t even get me started on this one. She is also so rude to people in her comments who challenge some of her decisions. Which quite rightly so, how do you know someone after 2/3 months it’s bizarre.

Omg don’t even get me started on this one. She is also so rude to people in her comments who challenge some of her decisions. Which quite rightly so, how do you know someone after 2/3 months it’s bizarre.
I wouldn't mind, but he's no looker is he? He's got that pathetic beard and those teeth! I actually get second hand embarrassment from men that behave like that

She could do better seems a great mother to her children. I guess maybe it’s the bad boy thing. Not for me anyway.

Did you hear that bloody embarrassing wedding rap she did? With the "American" accent 🤦‍♀️
Yes !! I cringed so hard. There’s a comment halfway down the page that says something like “funny he was in my girls bed about 3-4 weeks ago” something like that. Defo seems the type

Yes !! I cringed so hard. There’s a comment halfway down the page that says something like “funny he was in my girls bed about 3-4 weeks ago” something like that. Defo seems the type
I hope that isn't the case! Cause she doesn't deserve that

I know this girl in real life, was the local bike, worked in a pharmacy, she’s a stuck up witch

it’s the wide eyedpout for me hahahah

• Haha
I know this girl in real life, was the local bike, worked in a pharmacy, she’s a stuck up witch

it’s the wide eyedpout for me hahahah
Hahahahaha classic, she talks like she’s a gangster and offers people out in her comments. So cringe.

What’s with the takeaways she gets aswell always the same thing, laid out the same, same caption and same day every weekend? I find it weird idk why hahha

What’s with the takeaways she gets aswell always the same thing, laid out the same, same caption and same day every weekend? I find it weird idk why hahha
Yeah, I mean, by the time she's gone to every individual takeaway shop it'll be freezing cold. Really weird

Seems a good mum but her husband is such a child and those friday night takeaways she dies look exact same thing each week