Sarah Valentine Official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been on my FYP consistently for the last couple of months or so and so curious to know peoples thoughts!!!! Especially regarding her last few TikTok’s.

From what I've seen, I think she's lovely. Was so sad to see her misfortune with the hitchhikers last week. I also find her voice really soothing 🥰

I’m so glad I found this thread. I think she’s a nice woman but she’s a bit man mad is she not 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just found this thread - really really love her and think she’s so fascinating and entertaining to watch.
I do worry about how much she’s into “mr pink” from how she described him when they first ended things and his attitude to her doing TikTok (something she loves) sounds like he’s a bit of a narc. But she seems happy and wears her heart on her sleeve so I hope things go well for her - she’s sweet.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t keep up honestly. She’s popped up on my fyp again and I just don’t understand her need to document everything and her on again off again with Mr Pink, she does seem like a very sweet lady though.

Reactions: 1
I started following her on the accent queen account last year and really liked her then came across her personal account. There was one day where she left the room during a live and her (now ex) husband decided to get changed and the live saw everything, she then ended the live in a panic 😂😂😂

But I occasionally watch her lives now and again and she's always really nice and seems lovely.

Every time I stumble across one of her lives its the same subject. Mr Pink. I'm not really shocked that he didn't like their relationship being documented on tiktok, especially as her platform grows and she becomes more recognisable to people. Just talk about something else man. Anything. Nobody cares anymore.

Well sarahs gone on a camper van holiday with her ex hubby i wonder whats going on there

Reactions: 2