Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What his company represents and the trips they set up were exactly that, lavish, finer things. So truly only he knows because as she said in the video she did not see anything wrong in the relationship and doesn’t have anything bad to say about him and was literally blindsided.

Also in the video she stated she never pushed marriage or anything like that.

Reactions: 5
Well exactly. I know he may have not known but he could have watched her videos on YouTube and know she liked the finer thing, he would have known that when his company signed her, he would have known that when he started dating her, and he contributed to that too with their dinners, weekends away, travelling. I know we all do stuff to keep our partners happy but he didn't have to if that was a reason as he seemed happy to go along with. If you know you're not bothered about things like that he should have left if it was an issue ages ago but I get when you love someone you want to look past things to make it work.

Reactions: 3
Tbf thou, when their company signed her up, she was alot more laid back, this was back when she used to do alot of things with Becki and was just coming out of her contract with PLT. Even her early days of SLA weren’t as up market as she makes it now. I think she’s always liked nice things but I think the more money she made, the more expensive they got!

Once upon a time she’d be happy with an In and Out burger in LA and a bag of Cheetos where as now if she went to LA she’d want fancy restaurants all the time..

Nothing wrong with that btw but I do feel she has changed quite a bit since they started seeing each other and when the company signed her

I really hope that her liking the finer things isn’t a reason he gave to leave. She has her own money that she’s earned so why shouldn’t she spend it as she pleases? Is he jealous that she earns more than him? We obviously don’t know the ins and outs of their finances but she strikes me as someone that would be very giving in a relationship and more of a ‘what’s mine is ours’ type of person, so it’s not as if he’d be out of pocket trying to keep up with her spending? I could be wrong though and maybe that is the case. Just think it’s a bit pathetic on his part if he used ‘liking finer things’ as an excuse to leave.

I don’t think the above was part of the argument for him leaving.. considering she’s an influenza and his company represents influenzas they’re prob pretty aligned in that perspective… I think he just thought maybe grass was greener and left… she deserves more

I don’t really understand everyone immediately taking her side and deciding that Joe is now a horrible person who “wasted her time”… like huh?

life is about having experiences, I don’t think he calculated being with her for X amount of time then moving on. Like he’s allowed to break up with her for absolutely whatever reason he wants. Being with someone for 5 years doesn’t mean you are now no longer allowed to breakup with them… why are people and her fans acting like this lmao

and I think it’s telling she thinks she was blindsided and thought everything was perfect. Ironically this is exactly what my ex ran around telling everyone I did, when it was painfully obvious we had become very incompatible and they had developed certain behaviours I just found so unattractive and opposite

she even so much as says they hadn’t been very close for a while and were drifting, so she wasn’t blindsided and that’s usually a pretty good indicator that a relationship is on the out

idk I think she needs to grow up a bit and use this time to self reflect instead of doing what most women do after breakups and go down the whole “I’m such a boss babe who can do no wrong, HiS lOsS”

• Heart
I don’t really understand everyone immediately taking her side and deciding that Joe is now a horrible person who “wasted her time”… like huh?

life is about having experiences, I don’t think he calculated being with her for X amount of time then moving on. Like he’s allowed to break up with her for absolutely whatever reason he wants. Being with someone for 5 years doesn’t mean you are now no longer allowed to breakup with them… why are people and her fans acting like this lmao

and I think it’s telling she thinks she was blindsided and thought everything was perfect. Ironically this is exactly what my ex ran around telling everyone I did, when it was painfully obvious we had become very incompatible and they had developed certain behaviours I just found so unattractive and opposite

she even so much as says they hadn’t been very close for a while and were drifting, so she wasn’t blindsided and that’s usually a pretty good indicator that a relationship is on the out

idk I think she needs to grow up a bit and use this time to self reflect instead of doing what most women do after breakups and go down the whole “I’m such a boss babe who can do no wrong, HiS lOsS”
Never saw it this way but you’re right. People can just change and that’s okay and it’s also okay if some people don’t enjoy that change.

Why does this pic just come across as attention seeking to me 😂 it’s like she knows people are gonna talk about how skinny she’s got

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Never saw it this way but you’re right. People can just change and that’s okay and it’s also okay if some people don’t enjoy that change.

Why does this pic just come across as attention seeking to me 😂 it’s like she knows people are gonna talk about how skinny she’s got
Why does she look ombré 😂

• Haha
Maybe they just grew apart. That sucks but maybe it's a feeling and you can't necessarily pinpoint things to one thing. Maybe he wasn't ready to settle down yet or maybe he just knew it wasn't her he wanted which again sucks, but we are all allowed to change our minds, we have the option to leave and have free will and sometimes trying to make things work so much is the reason why it won't work and you're better off apart rather than sweeping things under the carpet because ultimately you may need to break up anyway. Break ups do hurt but if you can't make it work or someone doesn't want you even if you don't see it now it's for the best, both parties can find someone they wanna be with. We all think oh I'd never in relationships when it comes to thinking their partner is the one but it could be you that wakes up just not feeling its right. Like I said before sometimes it can be a feeling, hearts not in it, and other times you know why it's ended.

What? Nobody here has said or acted like he isn’t allowed to break up with her. He’s a man in his 30s who told his long term partner that he didn’t know if he wanted to marry her - that’s a crappy way to break up with someone. He could’ve had the decency to word his reasons in a slightly kinder way, that’s all. By saying he didn’t know if he wanted to marry her implies that he does want to get married, just not to her. Nobody needs to hear that even if it is true, it’s just cruel. Seems like Joe is the one that needs to grow up and self reflect here.

What? Nobody here has said or acted like he isn’t allowed to break up with her. He’s a man in his 30s who told his long term partner that he didn’t know if he wanted to marry her - that’s a crappy way to break up with someone. He could’ve had the decency to word his reasons in a slightly kinder way, that’s all. By saying he didn’t know if he wanted to marry her implies that he does want to get married, just not to her. Nobody needs to hear that even if it is true, it’s just cruel. Seems like Joe is the one that needs to grow up and self reflect here.
Tbf thou, if he said they weren’t compatible anymore, as much as it’s not nice to hear, it’s the truth. I’d rather someone just be honest than lie to me and pussy foot round me.

Either way, they’ve broken up, he obvs doesn’t feel the same way about her as he used too, breaks up are never ever gonna be easy or kind to someone 💀

Reactions: 2