Sarah Akwisombe #15 They Googled you, love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is someone laughing at something she would so gladly do herself as a business owner? Is someone not valuing someone else’s work, when she wouldn’t be caught dead «undercharging»? And for surface Google-advice, no less?

Well, well, well…the tables have turned.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
At least they are getting sugar / carbs for their € 3 k instead of a threatening voicemail from Llewy.

Reactions: 5
Hand a look for first time in ages and she’s working in crypto recruitment now ? Haha what even is that ? Sounds scammy as duck .

Reactions: 5
She posted something ghastly in her stories the other day about teaching the girlies in the office about blockchain 🤢

The whole thing is so Alan Partridge with the cringe men and the cringe the apprentice task winner prizes - idk how she’s not mortified to have gone from million pound turnover to this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, you've got to be pretty tit to not even be able to last in the scammers paradise that's crypto 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have only just found this new thread! Been thinking about this choice scammer this week as my business *genuinely* hit 6 figures, over 110 grand turnover, with a very healthy profit margin (and no-one asking for a refund!) as a one person band 😊 And I did it by making sure I did basically the opposite of the Sarah Akwisombe method (will she keep her married name?).

If she is on the dole, at least people are safe from her immoral mis-selling and laughable embroidered ‘ethical’ sweatshirt peddling.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have only just found this new thread! Been thinking about this choice scammer this week as my business *genuinely* hit 6 figures, over 110 grand turnover, with a very healthy profit margin (and no-one asking for a refund!) as a one person band 😊 And I did it by making sure I did basically the opposite of the Sarah Akwisombe method (will she keep her married name?).

If she is on the dole, at least people are safe from her immoral mis-selling and laughable embroidered ‘ethical’ sweatshirt peddling.
Congratulations! And yet another wonderful example of doing the opposite of what Sarah preached as ‘good business advice’ and absolutely thriving 👏

Reactions: 3