Saoirse Ronan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's one of the most levelled child stars who has kept their fame in Hollywood?

She seems to be well liked and has a good reputation. There's never any trash press. And her film roles just keep getting better and better. She comes across as one of those who is wiser than her years.

Reactions: 9
Fantastic actress.I find her a little bit dull irl though.

Reactions: 3
I admire the fact she doesn't have any public social media, I think it's a pretty classy move these days

Reactions: 15
Fantastic actress.I find her a little bit dull irl though.
I think she's said she regrets not having much of a childhood as she was filming all the time. She said she never really had any friends until she was older. I guess that has created a bit of aloofness within her.

Reactions: 7
I think she suffers from mental health issues!! I don’t know how true it is!! It was mentioned!! While I congratulate her success I really don’t rate her as an actress!! To be honest I don’t how the hell she got as successful as she has!! She is as wooden as hell!! Even in little women, while the other actress where fantastic they acted, she was ... I dunno!!

She is an incredible actress, I dont even think of her as a child star tbh.

Also I love Warpaint!

Reactions: 5
Brooklyn was the first film I saw her in. I've got to admit not loved any of her films after that but maybe they're just not my genre, nothing to do with the acting. Ladybird wasn't bad but far too overhyped.

The Lovely Bones is one of my fave ever films. Haunting.
One of hers I keep meaning to watch.

Her film with Kate Winslet is out this week. Kate gave her the birthday gift of a Lesbian experience onscreen apparently. Unconventional I'll give her that. Saw a review today and Kate pulls off the bag lady look pretty well it has to be said,

Saoirse is an absolutely fantastic actress and being from Ireland myself, it's great to see one of our own doing well.
My favourite performances of hers are Atonement, Hanna, Little Women and the Lovely Bones.
However whenever I see her in an interview on TV she doesn't comes across particularly well. She isnt not nice but she seems rather pretentious.

Reactions: 5
Saoirse is an absolutely fantastic actress and being from Ireland myself, it's great to see one of our own doing well.
My favourite performances of hers are Atonement, Hanna, Little Women and the Lovely Bones.
However whenever I see her in an interview on TV she doesn't comes across particularly well. She isnt not nice but she seems rather pretentious.
When I watched the 73 questions interview I got the impression she has quite a sarcastic sense of humour. Which works well in some situations but yeah doesn't always come across great.

Reactions: 4
Ammonite is not good, I saw it at LFF last year and it was incredibly boring (and I like slow films!)

Reactions: 1
Ammonite is not good, I saw it at LFF last year and it was incredibly boring (and I like slow films!)
Yeah it didn't look great from what I saw. She seems stuck on period drama films at the moment. Hopefully she starts mixing it up again.

I think she is shy and sort of overcompensates for that.

Reactions: 2
Hanna was an absolute work of art, and The Lovely Bones was superb. I actually really liked "The Host" as well.

She's a really good actress.