Samanthalloydmusic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are peoples opinions on samantha lloyd? This girl is constantly on my fyp, she sings in pubs and does busking. She went viral last year after she snapped at some lads who told her to stop singing while she was busking, since then she has become known for ‘clapping back’ at any hecklers, tbh I find her pretty rude and over sensitive.

Reactions: 1
What are peoples opinions on samantha lloyd? This girl is constantly on my fyp, she sings in pubs and does busking. She went viral last year after she snapped at some lads who told her to stop singing while she was busking, since then she has become known for ‘clapping back’ at any hecklers, tbh I find her pretty rude and over sensitive.
I like her, I get the impression that busking is hard and maybe they get heckled a lot? But then you’re in the public domain so maybe ace more professionally if you want to be taken seriously? I don’t know 🤣

I’ve watched a fair bit of her this week, I like her sassiness. I like her sense of humour and how she deals with people and I really wanted to like her singing but it’s all very pitchy. Sorry lol it’s like Alvin and the chipmunks

Shes meant to have made a video today for her new song but now too ill to do it i like her singing and dont find it too pichy and i was looking forward to the video

No longer in the uk but busking in australia now lol does that mean shes made it in the busking community lol

I dont think shes doing as good as she wants she left america went to visit family in australia did a local festival and now shes a nude model for artists

If she’s making money doing what she loves then fair play to that
Her singing is not for me but she seems harmless