Samantha Mary Proud Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone any thoughts on her? Pops up on my FYP every now and then. She had a controversy a little while ago when she made a moan video about a supermarket check out worker who wasn’t too impressed at her handing over a half slurped yoghurt pouch to scan that her kid had eating on the way round the shop. She said it was an “awful experience” and she was crying in Tesco over it.

Also at Christmas she did a video saying her kids aren’t allowed to open their presents until they had all got washed dressed and had breakfast. She seems a bit of a fun sponge.

She seems quite up herself and judgemental, her 2 year old has never had chocolate or squash and she said she was “quite surprised” by the number of people whose kids have, she clearly thinks she’s a superior parent, also with her so-called “controversial parenting” videos- saying her decisions are “controversial” just to her people’s backs up eg she “controversially” decided not to celebrate her little boy’s birthday on his actual birthday …. Because it falls on a Friday so they’re celebrating on the weekend instead, oh soooo controversial.

She’s been irritating me for a while but the video that just popped up on my FYP that prompted me to start the thread and see what others think is the “social media isn’t real” one she’s done- this is a trend where people share things about their life that are less than perfect to show how social media doesn’t always portray the bad things, I’ve seen people share things like “I’m on antidepressants” or “me and my husband sleep in separate rooms” etc. What is Samantha’s “social media isn’t real” about herself? “I’m jealous of mum’s who can have a social life because I feel so guilty leaving my kids”- comes across soooo judgemental of mums who have a night out! And “I’m a people pleaser” 🙄

Reactions: 1
Anyone any thoughts on her? Pops up on my FYP every now and then. She had a controversy a little while ago when she made a moan video about a supermarket check out worker who wasn’t too impressed at her handing over a half slurped yoghurt pouch to scan that her kid had eating on the way round the shop. She said it was an “awful experience” and she was crying in Tesco over it.

Also at Christmas she did a video saying her kids aren’t allowed to open their presents until they had all got washed dressed and had breakfast. She seems a bit of a fun sponge.

She seems quite up herself and judgemental, her 2 year old has never had chocolate or squash and she said she was “quite surprised” by the number of people whose kids have, she clearly thinks she’s a superior parent, also with her so-called “controversial parenting” videos- saying her decisions are “controversial” just to her people’s backs up eg she “controversially” decided not to celebrate her little boy’s birthday on his actual birthday …. Because it falls on a Friday so they’re celebrating on the weekend instead, oh soooo controversial.

She’s been irritating me for a while but the video that just popped up on my FYP that prompted me to start the thread and see what others think is the “social media isn’t real” one she’s done- this is a trend where people share things about their life that are less than perfect to show how social media doesn’t always portray the bad things, I’ve seen people share things like “I’m on antidepressants” or “me and my husband sleep in separate rooms” etc. What is Samantha’s “social media isn’t real” about herself? “I’m jealous of mum’s who can have a social life because I feel so guilty leaving my kids”- comes across soooo judgemental of mums who have a night out! And “I’m a people pleaser” 🙄
Glad she has a thread, that tesco video blew my mind! Basically all the comments were people disagreeing with her and siding with the employee thank god! Also as a teacher how can you have such a public profile? So odd as to why you’d want one aswell, why would you want all the students being able to see such personal stuff about you? Strange

I only knew about this thread as someone commented on one of her videos saying there’s a thread about you on tattle and then said sorry but I would want to know if it was me and that there were hardly any comments…. Judging by the fact this thread was made this morning how on earth would this person know unless they were a fellow tattler anyway 😂

Glad she has a thread, that tesco video blew my mind! Basically all the comments were people disagreeing with her and siding with the employee thank god! Also as a teacher how can you have such a public profile? So odd as to why you’d want one aswell, why would you want all the students being able to see such personal stuff about you? Strange

I only knew about this thread as someone commented on one of her videos saying there’s a thread about you on tattle and then said sorry but I would want to know if it was me and that there were hardly any comments…. Judging by the fact this thread was made this morning how on earth would this person know unless they were a fellow tattler anyway 😂
HA HA the person running and telling her there’s a thread about her here- within hours of the thread being made (ie the person who told her must be on here) and saying there were “hardly any comments”- in fact there were no comments at the time apart from the original post. The person then goes on to say “this app is full of trolls”… yeah, that’s kind of the point of tattle- we don’t comment on the videos etc for the original creator to see! It’s a separate place to moan that the creator doesn’t need to see. Maybe a bit like Samantha making videos bitching about a Tesco check out worker trying to do her job…

She’s actually had a number of controversy’s for such a small creator, not sure if you caught the car seat controversy that came before the tesco one? Someone commented in a very nice way that her car seat wasn’t a great option and said she knows times are hard (financially) and Samantha took it completely the wrong way and thought the commenter was calling her broke which is apparently really offensive 🙈

She’s actually had a number of controversy’s for such a small creator, not sure if you caught the car seat controversy that came before the tesco one? Someone commented in a very nice way that her car seat wasn’t a great option and said she knows times are hard (financially) and Samantha took it completely the wrong way and thought the commenter was calling her broke which is apparently really offensive 🙈
She seems quite volatile/reactionary. Can’t tell if that’s what she’s really like or if she’s doing it for engagement- get more comments, shares and stitches with “controversial” posts.
She’s a primary school teacher, anyone know if she works full time?

Reactions: 2
Just searched for a thread for this one. Everything about her irritates me. She drains the life out of me every video I see of her. She is an absolutele fun sponge, very blinkered with her way of thinking, not someone I’d like teaching my kids!
You just know if you were in her friends circle she’d be slagging you as soon as you left.
She also said she’s never send her boy to nursery, some people don’t have any other options and kids can thrive in the right nursery setting.
She also only seems to work on a Monday?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see on her house tour, someone has commented saying are you not concerned about privacy and safety. She’s replied saying no as she doesn’t reveal her address. Then the person has replied saying it just feels a bit weird for total strangers to see inside your children’s bedrooms. She should know better as a teacher.
---
Also, anybody see her video about how she’s a landlord and basically blaming her tenants for the fact there’s mould in the property?

Reactions: 3
I see on her house tour, someone has commented saying are you not concerned about privacy and safety. She’s replied saying no as she doesn’t reveal her address. Then the person has replied saying it just feels a bit weird for total strangers to see inside your children’s bedrooms. She should know better as a teacher.
---
Also, anybody see her video about how she’s a landlord and basically blaming her tenants for the fact there’s mould in the property?
Yes that landlord video had more comments than it had likes and once again everyoke was disagreeing with her! She was also contradicting herself by saying there was nothing wrong with the property but then said in the comments it hadn’t be extensively checked but they’d looked at the roof 🙄 don’t blame the tenants until the you've investigated every avenue!! I don’t see why she thinks there can’t possibly be an issue with the property now when there wasn’t 3 years ago 🤣

She isn't really going to wear one of them dresses to a wedding, her fashion doesn't seem the best 😬🤣

I can’t believe she’s a teacher with a public tiktok account with such personal stuff on it let alone that she posted a video in her bra the other day ! 🤯

Her latest video, she’s being such a drama llama:

“I was FORCED to quit my job after maternity leave” actually translates to: I decided by pure choice not to return to work full time but I managed to get a part time job at the same workplace.

“It meant having to pay back THOUSANDS in maternity pay” actually translates to: I saved the maternity pay in case I had to pay it back (so had it readily available if needed) but because I got a part time job at my same workplace I didn’t actually need to pay any of it back in the end so I got to keep at the maternity pay.

Meanwhile someone in the comments says “pretty sure this is illegal and discrimination!” Erm no, she chose not to return to work. She could have returned to her full time role if she wanted to, but she didn’t want to.

Keeps on popping up with blatant clickbait about pathetic “controversial” topics like reins for children, fence disputes with the neighbours, and letting her two year old have a gingerbread man for the first time. Latest one is complaining about explicit lyrics playing in music in the leisure centre, and someone in the comments has said “I swear the account is just satire and you’re playing a character” 😆

Just desperate to go “viral” again like she did with her crying after a horrific experience in Tesco (where her poorly little boy ate a yoghurt before they paid and the shop assistant was vaguely disgusted at having the handle the slobberly packet) because although it made her look like a tit, as they say- there’s no such thing as bad publicity and it gets the views up, hence posting about all these pathetic non-issues in a confrontational way.

Keeps on popping up with blatant clickbait about pathetic “controversial” topics like reins for children, fence disputes with the neighbours, and letting her two year old have a gingerbread man for the first time. Latest one is complaining about explicit lyrics playing in music in the leisure centre, and someone in the comments has said “I swear the account is just satire and you’re playing a character” 😆

Just desperate to go “viral” again like she did with her crying after a horrific experience in Tesco (where her poorly little boy ate a yoghurt before they paid and the shop assistant was vaguely disgusted at having the handle the slobberly packet) because although it made her look like a tit, as they say- there’s no such thing as bad publicity and it gets the views up, hence posting about all these pathetic non-issues in a confrontational way.
I’ve seen comments asking her if she’s the tesco lady and also are you the yoghurt mum 🤣 lots of people realising all she does is MOAN. She is so entitled and always manages to have an opinion that EVERYONE disagrees with lol. She also overinflates issues for videos, with the fence video she backtracked in a different video saying her neighbours were lovely and she wouldn’t expect them to change the fence for her and also that they couldn’t put it the other way round as there used to be a hedge in the way !

Got her judgy pants pulled right up in her latest tiktok- her husband is from “up north” from a “dinner sat on the sofa in front of the TV every night” family and she’s from a “down South” family that ate at the dinner table every night and didn’t have dessert, whereas her husband had dessert after dinner as a kid and still wants dessert after dinner now and she’s “wondering” if it’s a north/south thing (what she’s really wondering is it’s an “I’m better than you” thing).

Got her judgy pants pulled right up in her latest tiktok- her husband is from “up north” from a “dinner sat on the sofa in front of the TV every night” family and she’s from a “down South” family that ate at the dinner table every night and didn’t have dessert, whereas her husband had dessert after dinner as a kid and still wants dessert after dinner now and she’s “wondering” if it’s a north/south thing (what she’s really wondering is it’s an “I’m better than you” thing).
She is a stuck up cow really don't know how anyone listens to her the poor husband 🤣🤣