Sam Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s enough evidence for him to be locked up behind bars for a few days, then that’s enough for a Tattle thread. His ridiculous wealth and Instagram following won’t help him here, and he deserves to have this documented as a reference point for today, tomorrow and the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 21
If there’s enough evidence for him to be locked up behind bars for a few days, then that’s enough for a Tattle thread. His ridiculous wealth and Instagram following won’t help him here, and he deserves to have this documented as a reference point for today, tomorrow and the future.
I’m still fuming about his massive tax debt he had accrued, then this DV situation is just diabolical. What a grub.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
My old boss used to run in the same circles as Sam and said he was right into the drugs which shocked me as he always had a clean healthy image so this now doesn’t unfortunately surprise me
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s a rumour that it was Evie after she caught him cheating. Whatever happened it really triggered me as I left a long dv relationship that looked picture perfect from the outside. He was convicted and still has all his mates and family onside 😔
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There’s a rumour that it was Evie after she caught him cheating. Whatever happened it really triggered me as I left a long dv relationship that looked picture perfect from the outside. He was convicted and still has all his mates and family onside 😔
I'd imagine if your stepfather strangled you, you wouldn't also participate in the PR exercise that is releasing a statement from "the Woods family" so yeah this tracks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
He has always given me very controlling vibes, bet snez didnt have a choice about getting back into shape quickly after babies. I wouldnt be surprised if he lords control with money over eve, and the opportunities lifestyle "he" has provided her. I bet the NYC trip was to check up on her and how she was spending "his" money. A dangerous age for DV , she's no longer a child. An adult with independance and outside influence. Control is slipping and he doesnt like it.


-just copied my post from the other thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I'd imagine if your stepfather strangled you, you wouldn't also participate in the PR exercise that is releasing a statement from "the Woods family" so yeah this tracks.
I wouldn’t - if that was my daughter I’d be trying to stop him and calling the cops. I wouldn’t participate in any PR exercise at all. Theres no bleeping family with him anymore. How much control does snez have of her page? same PR firm?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
My old boss used to run in the same circles as Sam and said he was right into the drugs which shocked me as he always had a clean healthy image so this now doesn’t unfortunately surprise me
I’ve heard the same thing. I’ve always got a weird vibe of him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I read somewhere back when the Silvagni grape case was big news that the daughter was dating Tom and the daughter was friends with the victim.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 6
He has always given me very controlling vibes, bet snez didnt have a choice about getting back into shape quickly after babies. I wouldnt be surprised if he lords control with money over eve, and the opportunities lifestyle "he" has provided her. I bet the NYC trip was to check up on her and how she was spending "his" money. A dangerous age for DV , she's no longer a child. An adult with independance and outside influence. Control is slipping and he doesnt like it.


-just copied my post from the other thread.
Easy to say now, but it did seem like they got engaged quite quickly after the show, I guess they weren’t “young” but does give love bombing vibes. And her uprooting her daughter and moving to Melbourne from WA is all good if that’s her choice and I know he had his business based in Melbourne but now I just feel like it was him being controlling AF and saying they had to move.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I have heard plenty of rumours about him for years. Mostly that he’s a huge narcissist, doesn’t pay properly, walked past a woman struggling with a pram up the stairs at his gym, is a serial cheater and uses a lot of drugs/growth hormones. I’m happy the public is finally seeing him for the pos DV abuser he is.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know they have money but why TF would you spend $3k a night to stay in Noosa?I know Noosa is nice but end of the day it’s just the Sunshine Coast. Do you think Sam has a travel ban bc of his ATO debt?
Honestly my main takeaway was that this is sort of cheap for Noosa lol. Obviously not cheap at all by any measure and there are significantly more affordable options, but I know someone who owns a place in Noosaville (like a rich old guy) and in peak season it’s $10k a night.

Hopefully another takeaway for everyone is that money quite obviously doesn’t buy happiness and some things are absolutely not worth it. And yes you can have money and also safety and mental peace but if you can’t have both it should be a no brainer which one you choose!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have heard plenty of rumours about him for years. Mostly that he’s a huge narcissist, doesn’t pay properly, walked past a woman struggling with a pram up the stairs at his gym, is a serial cheater and uses a lot of drugs/growth hormones. I’m happy the public is finally seeing him for the pos DV abuser he is.
I hadn’t heard anything, I mostly forgot he existed, but I’m so so glad he is getting exposed and I just hope more vile people get their downfall. I think the backlash will be strong for him to ever bounce back from this. I hope anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2