Sam Claflin and Laura Haddock Announce Divorce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so I'm really shocked! This was a couple I was totally rooting for! Both really talented, they seem down to earth and very private with both their relationship and their children.
Now I'm wondering if one of them fell for a costar? Sam has starred alongside incredibly talented and stunning women, like Shailene Woodley and Aisling Franciosi, so I wouldn't be surprised!
Thoughts?

Sam, I’m here for you. Whatever you need! [emoji57][emoji57][emoji23][emoji23]
Haha!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Pretty sure he must've received thousands of dms since the announcement! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
Shailene woodley is NOT stunning [emoji2955] (missing the point of the thread)
Okay then. [emoji15][emoji23]
The point of the thread? It was started the day their divorce was announced under "Celebs" category, Sam and Laura are famous actors and I was curious to hear other people's thoughts on what could've gone wrong as they seemed a genuinely loved up and down to earth couple.
It's called gossip, hardly rocket science! [emoji23][emoji23]

Err the joke was on myself for talking about Shailene’s looks rather than discussing the divorce hence me missing the point of the thread