Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
According to DM he is close friends with the owner - The actor, who has been friends with the businessman Mahmud Kamani for years, uploaded a cheery image of the pair with his younger twin brothers Scott and Adam on Instagram.
It was his Bentley or Roller that Ryan Thomas used to drive about in.
 

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.
 

Yass123

Chatty Member
I doubt they’ll last , pressures of having 2 young kids… then there’s Scarlett he has to go bkwards n forwards.
 

Spider12

VIP Member
Omg I loved Desperate Scousewives! I met Elissa a few years ago and she was lovely. She was saying how there is nothing real about it and every single word they said was written on a script. I didn’t like Ryan but he did go up in my estimations when he was in Celebrity Big Brother. I know it wasn’t filmed 24 hours a day but I thought he came across as a really nice lad and he handled the Roxanne stuff well. I have a friend who knows Scott really well and said he’s lovely. Don’t know much about Adam but he did come across well on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.