Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was just watching 99 to beat and Ryan and Adam were talking about their drama GCSEs and Adam did better than Ryan. So Ryan asks Adam, so how come I did better in acting than u? How does he figure that out? He was in Coronation Street god knows how many years ago but yet Adam is still acting on Waterloo Road, so how does that make Ryan better?? 😂
Have just read this post, and it’s made me realise for the first time that there are two Thomas brothers 😂😂😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I guess we’ll know soon but how could they have had a magazine deal when Ryan and Lucy were both posting pictures and stories from the party. Even the cutting of the cake. Defeats the point of a magazine deal

Was it clear, sorry I didn’t think it was
It was definitely about this baby. Scarlett obviously found out about Roman during the video they shared. She was clearly in it so it wouldn’t have got to the media before her knowing. As far as I know they didn’t release any video this time of them telling Scarlett
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Obviously we don’t know what’s going on, but assuming that Tinas post is about Ryan, I think that’s a really shitty thing to do now that Scarlett is on Instagram so will be able to see that post. Whatever is going on between Ryan and Tina should be kept private…. Imagine being Scarlett and seeing ur parents bitch about each other for the world to see… that would be awful!
If she’s thought about it she’s probably hid the story from Scarlett so she can’t view it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

ohnoanoh

Well-known member
Plus insuring it etc. For a man who was bankrupt? Make it make sense

He’s not worked except big brother has he? Can’t remember him on anything else since coronation street
He would’ve got a lot of money from his big brother stint, especially with all the interviews and such things after the Roxanne thing.

He was on neighbours for a short time I believe. Didn’t he also meet Lucy on that bear grylls programme.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Ah … his daughter has a great voice and maybe they’re trying to get noticed without the need of a tv reality “talent” thingy.. Hopefully both parents are getting the PMs and calls about her talent -

My friends little girl is one of the main characters in a west end show and she needed the exposure to get where she is - she genuinely loves to perform
Wasn’t there talk a while ago about Scarlet going to LA to work with Disney/Nickelodeon - maybe audition during pilot season? I’m sure her mum mentioned it.
Maybe covid scuppered that idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Daisy0301

Member
In Edinburgh I can 100% say I’ve seen many people with fillers. They’re maybe just a bit more natural but absolutely still there lol
Yeah I agree. Especially the George Street crew although it’s been that long since we could go out, out. God knows what everyone will look like now! Plus, nobody in Edinburgh would ever go around with rollers in their hair outside.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Missylauren

Active member
I totally agree. People that sort of act like all is great, they are winning etc online are the ones who feel a bit empty inside I think!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Rob2401

Chatty Member

yeh Adam is a lovely man LOL the joke is that if he had said something racist he would of got the sack but I guess homophobia is acceptable and accepted by emmerdale you know emmerdale who have won countless awards for how they have dealt with their gay storylines
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Gillybean42

VIP Member
He only won that through sympathy because of that fruit cake Roxanne Pallet.
I thought about that when he dropped Amani and was so over the top dramatic about it… is he gonna expect sympathy if he drops her live if he acts like he’s all heartbroken about it lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

honey7

VIP Member
Yes it’s up for sale, it’s on Rightmove. It’s pretty easy to find, it’s Bramhall, Stockport, £1.25m. 4 bed, added on 25/9.
No idea if it’s in Ryan’s name only or both.
It's a lovely house but I feel it's not got much ground floor space and rooms for that price.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2