Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kebab girl

VIP Member
The recent clip they’ve shared where they are asking Scarlett questions (i think it’s old but they’ve reshared it) is so painfully false. They all have their mouths wide open doing that false laugh and they are each waiting for the other to break the wide open gob.

I get the vibes that Scott is probably a right miserable git in real life. He clearly can hold down an intimate relationship (well, only with himself)
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

sephylily

VIP Member
Scott has shared a WhatsApp chat between him and his brothers. Does anyone else have their siblings in their phones as their full name? He has ‘ ‘Ryan Thomas’ and ‘Adam Thomas’.

My siblings are in my contacts just by first name and anyone else I know with the same first name is followed by surname
my mum has her children in by their full names and everyone else by just their first name. honestly don't understand it but it's not because she doesn't like us lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Disneylover

VIP Member
The brothers are from the area I grew up in; their mum is lovely. Adam's the friendliest, Ryan's ok and will let on if you chat to him in the supermarket. Scott though is pretty stand-offish and drives round with the top down (used to be like this in promoter days at Bijou, Mansion etc.) The impression I got though is he's the favourite.
I’ve heard their Mum Gail is lovely too. Do you know anything about Ryan falling out with her, apparently they haven’t spoken for months, Lucy or Ryan don’t follow Gail on Instagram anymore. It must be something bad because she’s missed out on the first few months of Roman’s life
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Screenshot_20260722_125257_TikTok Lite.jpg

She's not ugly at all but her personality definitely shines through and makes her extremely unattractive

Also with her extremely round face tiny nose and gremlin nature she gives ET 🚲 does anyone else see it 😂 get the impression the bike may be an apt emoji for another reason too
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Robyn84

Well-known member
Did anyone see the video Adam put up of him and Caroline on holiday?! Practically shagging on a sunbed, well not quite but it was a bit much 😂. God they absolutely love themselves
No but the reels of their holiday of her in the bikini are ridiculous cringey and dreadfully stagged
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Gillybean42

VIP Member
He just doesn’t like having kids, he moans about them all the time, and they are on holiday without them again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Emerald37

VIP Member
Chris Fountain seems like a really lovely guy. I know he’s made some silly, childish mistakes in the past but I’ve always liked him.
I met him at a club in Ireland a few years ago. He's a lovely guy and f****g gorgeous to boot :p :love:
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Scott posted today about his mum being 3 months sober- maybe something to do with Ryan not speaking with her?
he made a right meal of it didn’t he. I’ve gone sober too but if someone was making a meal of it like that on insta I’d be so embarrassed. Making out it was an issue
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Used to see Corrie and hollyoaks cast in Manchester but that was years ago not sure about now. This was was Ryan was still with Tina i think
I suppose it’s very possible that the Corrie cast want to live just outside of Manchester.

Is Manchester like Essex in the way of most females all walking about dolled up to the 9s even through the day or not?

Anyone live in Essex here - are all the females, or the majority, like the TOWIE lot, in the way of surgery etc etc?

I walk about in jeans and trainers the majority of time when off work and I would feel completely trampy and ugly in Brentwood in all honesty...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I quite like Steph, but she has awful taste in who she copresents with. What exactly does Ryan bring to the table. He knows nothing about nothing
Steph is renowned for being one of the nastiest woman in the industry, she’s a horror show to work with
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

happyout2000

VIP Member
I think she dresses way older than she should, I would not allow if I had a daughter war that. I would not even wear that,
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

honey7

VIP Member
Scott and his beautiful sexy girlfriend weren't invited to the Turkey holiday with Lucy and Caroline ect. I wonder why👀
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5