Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word! Does anyone else find his dancing partner highly irritating and a massive flirt.
Defo a proper bunny boiler.
She’s all over him. Not that he wouldn’t mind the attention but just comes across like an immature kid

Reactions: 6
Oh my word! Does anyone else find his dancing partner highly irritating and a massive flirt.
Defo a proper bunny boiler.
She’s all over him. Not that he wouldn’t mind the attention but just comes across like an immature kid
From the little I’ve heard her voice she sounds like she does the stupid little girl voice… I don’t like her already and it hasn’t even started yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I’m surprised, I did think he might be ok and last a few weeks but I didn’t expect him to be top of the leaderboard lol

Reactions: 2
I think he will do good skating wise...

but won't win if he gets to the final public vote.

He only won that through sympathy because of that fruit cake Roxanne Pallet.
I thought about that when he dropped Amani and was so over the top dramatic about it… is he gonna expect sympathy if he drops her live if he acts like he’s all heartbroken about it lol

There was another bit when they were getting the judges scored and Amani tried to hold his arm or hand and he ignored her… she seems way too desperate lol

Reactions: 7
He will be under strict instructions from his "brothers" to make sure not to kiss her on the face, as it would be clearly disrespectful to Lucy.

There was another bit when they were getting the judges scored and Amani tried to hold his arm or hand and he ignored her… she seems way too desperate lol
It’s the gooey flirty eyes and the way she speaks and looks at him. Sooo desperate and cringe.
Like an annoying rash