Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah. All the stuff he’s admitted to - and there’s been some absolutely insane stuff - and he denied that, I believe him
In his autobiography if I recall he recounts a sexual encounter with a man (and a ton of shady tit to do with women also). I also doubt hed deny this if it had happened.

Reactions: 3
No, according to his autobiography and the story he always tells anyway, he got clean before he got famous. When he first started out in the public eye he definitely played up the intoxicated persona but he was always sober.
That's a lie then as I always remember him saying when he worked for MTV and he'd be "reporting" from mad nightclubs and night life that he was still heavily addicted to everything , including sex !!

Reactions: 4
That's a lie then as I always remember him saying when he worked for MTV and he'd be "reporting" from mad nightclubs and night life that he was still heavily addicted to everything , including sex !!
He was still pretty much up for the sex until he married Katie Perry then he cooled down, or so it appeared, but after their split he was back with a vengeance, he is married again now but he must miss it.

Reactions: 1
he was still an addict when he worked for MTV.
he came to work on September12th 2001dressed as Bin Laden.

he went and scored that day aftergetting fired

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No it’s not a lie, he worked for MTV before he became famous, and did lots of drugs at that time. The osama bin laden stunt mentioned above for instance happened when he was still a total nobody - even if he had a show, it was very small scale and obscure, in the days mtv still had money and viewership make weird crap for like mtv2 On cable.
He’s been clean since 2003 and got famous quite quickly after leaving rehab, 03/04. Then he became addicted to sex, and as he tells it, fame and success, but he’s always been sober in the public eye.

Reactions: 7
He must really fancy his sister in law Kirsty Gallacher she is far more overtly sexy than her girl next door sister

Reactions: 4
He must really fancy his sister in law Kirsty Gallacher she is far more overtly sexy than her girl next door sister
Im pretty sure Russ and Laura are probably into all sorts of Tantric sex malarkey it's usually the way when sex addicts recover they want to be with someone on a deeper non superficial level so they probably partake in some chanting breathing and aligning with the cosmos kind of tit no doubt with a tantric guru present to talk them through it all whist chiming bells over his little winkie .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
anyone think he looks like Nigella Lawson?
I gather that they have never been seen in the same room at the same time

Im pretty sure Russ and Laura are probably into all sorts of Tantric sex malarkey it's usually the way when sex addicts recover they want to be with someone on a deeper non superficial level so they probably partake in some chanting breathing and aligning with the cosmos kind of tit no doubt with a tantric guru present to talk them through it all whist chiming bells over his little winkie .
LOL!!!!!

Was there not a story about him wanking off a homeless man?
He got into a bathe naked with a homeless man, I have no idea what point he was trying to prove by doing it, and he entered a gay pub and wanked off one of the customers in the bog and seemed highly disturbed about it afterwards. I think he was off his head on drugs at the time.

Reactions: 5
I think it was Jane Moore who said she had met him years ago (apologies if it wasn't her) and said he was absolutely disgusting, he stank of B.O and had a vest on that was stained and filthy! She said he was repulsive! It's exactly how I would imagine him to be!! Although he's reinventing himself these days!!
My friend met him a couple of times in his hey day as a shagger and said he smelled gorgeous.

I always thought he and KP split because she had an abortion behind his back.

Also where has the info about him having sexual encounters with men and trans people come from?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
anyone think he looks like Nigella Lawson?
😲 No!

She is so gorgeous - looks like a doll up close (has the most beautiful skin and hair, and smells incredible. And very charming.

He is ... not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
People are saying in the comments online that he relapsed and cheated on Katy P and thats why they divorced. I somehow recall he wanted kids and she didnt. I dont know whats real anymore lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.