Rugby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bearing in mind what happened that weekend - in that he was charged with threatening behaviour to his wife and mother of kids - a story in the daily record is what he’s most exercised about.
Just a joke to him .
As for his "female fan" how many red flags can you get about him.

Just a joke to him .
As for his "female fan" how many red flags can you get about him.
He’s the one with the commitment but she seems to be v starry eyed about an absolute borders idiot. There’s a WhatsApp video record of his behaviour from New Year’s Day (I have it) when he ended up decking his mum and then leaving her with traumatised family. She can surely do better.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s the one with the commitment but she seems to be v starry eyed about an absolute borders idiot. There’s a WhatsApp video record of his behaviour from New Year’s Day (I have it) when he ended up decking his mum and then leaving her with traumatised family. She can surely do better.
Seriously?! (About there being a video, I knew he had went for her)

Hoggy, I say this with the tiniest amount of love I have remaining for you….get some bleeping help.
---
Also there’s another rugby thread - I didn’t know this one existed until someone mentioned it on there 😂 - idk if we should merge them?
---

Seriously?! (About there being a video, I knew he had went for her)

Hoggy, I say this with the tiniest amount of love I have remaining for you….get some bleeping help.
---
Also there’s another rugby thread - I didn’t know this one existed until someone mentioned it on there 😂 - idk if we should merge them?
---
This one was made by the admin team as we over in Richie & zips thread were taking about hogg & his side piece on there .
Agree 100% Hogg needs to sake help for whatever is trigging him into rage ..........my guess booze.

Reactions: 2
Heard from a reliable source all they did was argue all weekend. Mind hoggy had up that post “instagram vs reality”.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hogg in rehab after recent bad behaviour….

View attachment 2907109
He's done that to try and influence his court case! He's a reformed character m'lud and sought help for his addiction/s 🙄

Reactions: 3