Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
IMG_9949.jpeg

sorry she MISSES being at home!? says the girl who has had more holidays in a year than most have in a lifetime!

all she has done is moan when she is home about the weather or having no motivation for posting content 🙄

you had a baby because everyone around you had babies and your content was drying up and you’re boring as fuck.

and the usual other q&a answers of don’t message me 🙄 maybe dont do a fucking q&a then bellend

Reactions: 23

Peepers

Oh, I'm glad I finally found a thread on Ruby. I was at the same hotel as them once, and she was literally berating him in front of us and the other guests, swearing at him and everything. I was so shocked because she always presents herself so impeccably on Instagram.

Also, I feel somewhat mean for saying this, but since I'm being honest, in a swimsuit from behind, she looks absolutely nothing like her Instagram. And I’ll just leave that there.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

mchammerr

VIP Member
If she’s already moaning about the weather in August she is in for some land come December/January/Feb holed up inside with a newborn in the depths of miserable weather, unable to just go for spontaneous dinners or walks because of the nap traps and it taking seven years to just leave the house. She has no idea what is ahead I’m actually worried for her. She has such a negative disposition already, she will never cope
Exactly, wait until it’s freezing and pitch black outside and the baby’s waking for a feed at 5am 🤣 she’s got no idea how good she has it. Lovely home, married to someone she loves, money to burn, little one on the way. People would kill for the life she has. Just goes to show you can have it all and still be unhappy 🙁

ed92

I never write on these things, but is anyone feeling like she's already milking this pregnancy?
'I'm struggling so much to dress my changing body'
'Omg is my gum bleeding? it is a pregnancy side effect'
And now she wants to tidy her house but it's 'not sure if its nesting mode early'

OK WE GET IT YOU'RE 3.5 MONTHS PREGNANT. It's gonna be a long few months

Summer2011

Chatty Member
For someone that hated their stomach prior to pregnancy and never showed it she’s done a quick 180! The pants under her bump is just too much for me. I can’t believe how inconvenienced she is by her whole life - the privilege and entitlement is so unattractive. I think he’s just as bad, her earlier day vlogs he came across terrible in them, recently I feel like he’s portrayed as a nicer person, something a miss with them both to think her behaviour and attitude are normal though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

travelbug20

She's selling the "set" from her warehouse that she used to take photos (of course she had one of those) Do we reckon she's getting rid of the warehouse space and shutting down Oleada? She clearly has no plans to bring out any more with it

Edited to add when you go on the Oleada website there's a banner that says "we are currently not shipping orders due to staff holidays" sorry what? I've never heard of an ecommerce store having that disclaimer 😂 😂

• Wow

follyol

Her stories on the beach with sam and the dog are so painfully staged it’s giving me the ickkkkk. Listening to their aisle music on the beach, making sure they’re perfectly posed for a ‘natural’ camera shot 🤮 she’s such a beg

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I just laugh watching her stories these days. As a mother of two kids she has NO idea what’s coming. Haha. She will soon long for the days that she spent lounging around the house doing nothing, whose only complaint was the weather outside despite being surrounded by comfort and luxury. I’m almost worried for her. Like having a baby is amazing but she’s so dumb and immature that I’m worried for the land she’s about to get.. she has no idea. The wallpaper being off won’t even me a bubble of a thought in a few months time. She really is so bored she vacuous that she has nothing but time on her hands to dwell over stupid shit. God forbid she would actually do something worthwhile with her time., oh no i forgot! The weather has been bad 😆😬 imagine ringing into work saying I can’t come in today the weather is bad. She really is such a spoilt and entitled madam. The two worst qualities someone can have.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s so spoiled and pathetic with zero coping skills. Imagine if she had to actually get up in what feels like the middle of the night at 6/7 am and commute to work not landing at your desk til 9 and not in the door again until it’s dark after 5. Moaning from her fabulous home that she hates this weather because she can’t take nice outfit pictures. Would she ever fuck off. Nothing stopping her getting off her hole and volunteering or found something with her time. Instead she’s all day scrolling TikTok depressed because Sam’s job means they can’t go on holiday. While she’s rolling over for her second sleep right now the rest of us are facing into another week of actual work

• Heart
  • Angry

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If she’s already moaning about the weather in August she is in for some land come December/January/Feb holed up inside with a newborn in the depths of miserable weather, unable to just go for spontaneous dinners or walks because of the nap traps and it taking seven years to just leave the house. She has no idea what is ahead I’m actually worried for her. She has such a negative disposition already, she will never cope

How bloody out of touch is her latest post about finding it hard to work and be a mum. She barely works, she has no money worries and doesn’t need to be out ‘working’ at that LTK gala which looked full of the sort of people you’d try your best to avoid.

You know I actually really like Ruby and her content but for the first time I’ve come over to this thread because of that comment about work. I understand people have varying realities but the majority of the population and I imagine many of her followers work 9-5. As someone who falls into this category I found it so insulting to read this. I’d love the choice to not work and take a few more weeks off taking it easy but no I can’t just tell my boss ‘sorry Its January I need more time’ … like the previous poster said I’m getting up at silly o’ clock, going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark - rain or shine. I actually like my job and earn a good living so it’s not even the financial privilege she has that irks me at all - but comments like this from influencers really get to me. It’s the mind set they have… so SO far from reality it’s unbelievable.

Honestly Ruby this was such an entitled thing to say. I get where she’s coming from im not motivated in January either and I get so depressed and down but it’s such a privilege to be able to indulge in more time off whenever you feel like it. Don’t moan to followers who haven’t got that choice. Read the room a little bit :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

rupertbear1

I had to unfollow after her TTC crap. She is incredibly lucky to fall so quick and she should have been smarter to mention TTC, she should have just announced her pregnancy. Its so insulting to ppl who have real fertility struggles. I am TTC baby no 1 and fell after 6 months and sadly lost that baby early on but at the time I was delighted and was so grateful that it only took 6 months, now I am 2 months post miscarriage and TTC again and its bloody hard but I realise it might take some time! She is such a bloody princess! I was so angry when she said all that! She really is a D**k!!
---
Oh and Ruby if you read here don’t mention TTC again! Its a really bad idea!! And such an insult to people who are going through fertility treatment!

• Heart

Gossip101xoxo

She always books these hotels that are in the middle of nowhere just because they look
Nice, but then complains when they’re in the middle of nowhere and can’t go anywhere? This has happened at least 3 times that I can think of. Why would you not look at a map or Tripadvisor before you book a holiday

Lilro182

Really annoys me she’s sat there with nearly 2 grands worth of free clothes she’s picked which she’s now aff linking while moaning she doesn’t know what to wear while pregnant.
Spare a thought for the people that can’t afford new wardrobes that don’t have thousands lavished on them.
She’s obnoxiously spoilt and out of touch. She really hasn’t a clue about real life.

Away in soho house last week and now abroad. But she just moans none stop? So sad as think she’s that spoilt and ungrateful she’ll never be happy with what she has.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I get the impression she’s hated being pregnant & dreading becoming a mother.
It’s the next 18 years she wants to stress about. She doesn’t strike me as maternal in the slightest & I can’t wait to see how she keeps both the house & them clean and tidy. I just have a feeling sam wanted a baby and she’s just going along with it, foolish when he’s away at work for long periods of time. I think she’s secretly very selfish & it’s going to smack her In the face.

Lilro182

She’s filming a trying to conceive video asking for questions?! After 5 months of trying. It’s insulting. Try being under a fertility consultant, and going through all sorts of tests and medication to then miscarry before you’re lucky enough to have a baby. Trying to conceive question and answer as though she’s an expert after conceiving naturally after a few months?!
She’s a disgrace. For someone that wasn’t going to become pregnancy content it’s all she bloody talks about.

• Heart

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Imagine setting up your tripod to show your dog your scan picture. But don’t forget she was bedbound.
It’s that bad it’s actually laughable.

Hate when people share their reactions, it’s private keep it as such.
As for Ruby’s she was really struggling and in a vulnerable place not being pregnant but filmed herself do every test just in case? No, pull the other. Hers is staged and then some.
I find this video reveal trend a bit disgusting - does Sam really want his reaction broadcast for Instagram. A touching moment yes but why did it have to be recorded for the masses?

So distasteful

Reactions: 15