Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready for international play. Please don’t get injured, Rubes. (Let’s monitor any new additions to his follow list. 🤣)
He’s followed some girl called Ruth and his dancer fling has also followed her! Is she trying to keep tabs on him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s followed some girl called Ruth and his dancer fling has also followed her! Is she trying to keep tabs on him
One of my favorite things is watching his follow list expand and change. He’s following a new passel of women now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of my favorite things is watching his follow list expand and change. He’s following a new passel of women now. :ROFLMAO:
She’s now been unfollowed by his friend!! Her stint in Ibiza finishes soon, wonder if they’ll have a reunion in Manchester? He tends to unfollow those who don’t follow him back. He likes to feel the love back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads, we need a new thread. Can someone more capable than I please do it? :( I’d just duck it up.

Reactions: 1
New thread 💙

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.