Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is hilarious. Young bogan Roxy looks just like Pixie.
Still intrigued about the move to Singapore - all seems so odd, liquidating assets, closing businesses, selling their home. Can’t wait for the real reason….

Reactions: 7
Roxy has spent a lot of money to try to look like her much prettier younger sister Ruby. Some of these pics are old but she’s much better looking. Must kill Roxy lol
IMG_7971.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7970.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I see her sister found a much more skilled plastic surgeon to do her nose job than Roxy did.

Roxy looks like she’s day 2 after surgery and still has massive swelling. You know she had to pay an arm and a leg for that, it’s shocking how bad it is. It might be the worst nose job I’ve ever seen. I wonder if chronic cocaine use would account for how swollen it looks?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see her sister found a much more skilled plastic surgeon to do her nose job than Roxy did.

Roxy looks like she’s day 2 after surgery and still has massive swelling. You know she had to pay an arm and a leg for that, it’s shocking how bad it is. It might be the worst nose job I’ve ever seen. I wonder if chronic cocaine use would account for how swollen it looks?
Remember there was an issue with it and she turned up on stage at an event with a drip! Roxy works hard at being the hardest working person ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember there was an issue with it and she turned up on stage at an event with a drip! Roxy works hard at being the hardest working person ever.
I swear that’s how she got her first “viral” moment was working on her laptop 10 mins after birthing her bestie Pixie

Reactions: 8
I would consider Roxy to be on the plainer side now to be honest but looking at that old photo perhaps she has had a massive glow up. I mean does she look great now? No. Does she look significantly better? Yes.

Reactions: 4
The guys involved have done a video. Not really elaborating on what’s happened just a difference in opinion.

IMG_7990.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I have zero doubt that Pixie would be a very nasty little girl. How could you not be when you are raised by the most vain, self centered narcissist? Impossible.

I wonder if the mum and other sister are still in contact? Or did the mum side with Roxy?

Reactions: 3
I would consider Roxy to be on the plainer side now to be honest but looking at that old photo perhaps she has had a massive glow up. I mean does she look great now? No. Does she look significantly better? Yes.
I think Roxy looked great around her wedding. Like many people who go down this route, she’s gone way too far.

Reactions: 1