Roxxsaurus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me she represents everything I hate about “influencers”. She takes the money from unethical and environmentally-damaging companies, encouraging her audience to buy from them. Then she reaps the rewards - MONEY - and gets to build herself a huge (probably sustainable in ways most people will never be able to afford) home in the countryside. She is SO disingenuous and it’s so BLATANT, yet she rarely gets called out on it. Probably because her personality is so sanitised to the point of her not having one. I wish this thread was active because she is so problematic to me but gets away with it.

Reactions: 7
Why is Matt so dead behind the eyes? You'd have a hard time convincing me he doesn't dislike her.

Reactions: 1
To me she represents everything I hate about “influencers”. She takes the money from unethical and environmentally-damaging companies, encouraging her audience to buy from them. Then she reaps the rewards - MONEY - and gets to build herself a huge (probably sustainable in ways most people will never be able to afford) home in the countryside. She is SO disingenuous and it’s so BLATANT, yet she rarely gets called out on it. Probably because her personality is so sanitised to the point of her not having one. I wish this thread was active because she is so problematic to me but gets away with it.
omg thank you, this! I can’t believe how many sponsorships she takes from shein for example, at the same time as seeming to preach sustainability. Even that aside shein is a problematic company, and I never see any negative comments on her videos.

she orders so much stuff (like the weirdest stuff on asos) just for the video and then I’m sure immediately sends it all back. It’s so unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anybody else checked her Youtube channel recently?
I stopped watching her for ages... her and Matt finally got married (in Switzerland) are now building a new house. I am quite pissed off about the old one.
They bought the last house like 6 or 7 years ago and renovated numerous rooms to be all modern, which now looks shithouse in comparison with the rest of the house (in my opinion) and only completed it last year (I assume that is why they did the renovating), before moving again. I am curious to know if anybody else thought it looked bad.

Reactions: 2
Has anybody else checked her Youtube channel recently?
I stopped watching her for ages... her and Matt finally got married (in Switzerland) are now building a new house. I am quite pissed off about the old one.
They bought the last house like 6 or 7 years ago and renovated numerous rooms to be all modern, which now looks shithouse in comparison with the rest of the house (in my opinion) and only completed it last year (I assume that is why they did the renovating), before moving again. I am curious to know if anybody else thought it looked bad.
Completely over developed it. Didn’t she have a dressing room IN the bathroom? Great way to get mouldy clothes! If I was buying that house, I’d be ripping everything out and would be wary of buying it. Wonder what they sold it for?

Last edited:
Completely over developed it. Didn’t she have a dressing room IN the bathroom? Great way to get mouldy clothes! If I was buying that house, I’d be ripping everything out and would be wary of buying it. Wonder what they sold it for?
Yes... she did have a dressing room in the bathroom🙈
I found a house identical to hers before they renovated it: Property valuation - 8 Orchid Close, Bicester, Cherwell, OX26 3WT (themovemarket.com)
No idea what it would sell for post renovation though. Probably ridiculously overpriced and they used the crappy renovations and her being a "celebrity" influencer who has lived there as an excuse for it.