Rosie and Dott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fawning over the office space was really weird πŸ™ˆ it was nearly as weird as the fawning she does over Sinead de Butthead, she hypes her up to the last, but Sinead never returns the favour but is always happy to accept the freebie AliExpress & Dott πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doubt it ! Also surprised this thread is so quiet, baffles me how a woman of 35 is so immature
She's a clown and an embarassment to women in business, running around playing dress up barbie while the rest of her family do the actual work. And the office nonsense is so insensitive, most small businesses are struggling to pay basic bills and she's complaining about how tough it is getting painted feature walls and wall pannelling in a rented office🀑 Shows how much money she's screwing off people with her alicrapπŸ‘Ž
---
Jeez just found this thread!!! The carry on with the office is very cringe! 🫣🫣 does anyone actually know her in person? She surely can’t be that sweetness and light all the time! 😬
I used to work with a girl that knew her years ago nd all she said was its no surprise she didn't have any friends before the ROT...

Reactions: 2
I’m really getting Marie from breaking bad vibes with the constant purple everything πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Jesus will the office content never end πŸ™„ once again she stands around with the camera while everyone else does the actual work

Reactions: 4