Roseyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the posting of a bathroom and bog all the time . Good for her she’s decorated the shitter another shade of boring grey

I’m sorry but would you not maybe check what you look like before starting a story? Still in her pjs and with an unidentified stain on her top?
Maybe she could use her FM money to buy some stain remover

Urrgh who does she think she is, doing a meldrum and starting a ‘close friends’ monthly subscription, charging people to watch her boring monotone life!

Reactions: 5
Urrgh who does she think she is, doing a meldrum and starting a ‘close friends’ monthly subscription, charging people to watch her boring monotone life!
I can't even be bothered to watch this boring vapid bitch for free

Reactions: 3
Omg have just seen this. What the actual hell. How desperate. Does anyone know if people have signed up? Couldn’t see anyone and when Meldrum did it you could see a big list of desperados. How funny if nobody even bothers.

Why can’t these bloody influencers just go and get a proper job, so pathetic.

Reactions: 3
I’m amazed how arrogant she is that she thinks people will subscribe. Not that I condone meldrum but she has 100K more followers than her so more likely to get a couple strange people who want to subscribe!

Reactions: 5
You could tell with Meldrum by clicking on to sign up but obvs not go through with it. Tried to do the same with Sarah but couldn’t see anything - this was last week. Hopefully no mugs have taken her up on her ‘behind the scenes’ offer.

Just had a look at this again. On Meldrums but me a coffee page, at the bottom, it has a list of recent people that have signed up.

Nothing on Roseyhome so am assuming nobody has bothered?

Funny she hasn’t mentioned it again. Surely out of embarrassment.

Reactions: 1
Possibly a filter, though she seems to spend a lot of time applying fake tan so who knows!! She looks like she needs a good scrub

Jesus , anyone seen the latest real ? She’s resorted to getting dressed with her arse out , honestly what a mess

Reactions: 2
My eyes!!! WTF have I just seen. She really does seem to rate herself. Comes across so desperate.

I think she’s copying liv humby another instagrammer who films herself half naked . She has 3 children and has her arse out for the world to see , she must need attention

There is no need for her getting dressed on insta. Think she's in desperate need of a bunk up with her husband and wants his attention

That reel why do we need to see that!! No
Need how desperate are these ‘influencers’

Her poor kids if there friends see that

Reactions: 1