Roseyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch this woman’s insta , she irritates the hell out of me . Fake , look at me type and Mary poppins and perfect . Christ sake no one is like that especially now at lockdown , I have a newborn and two children and it’s hard . Constantly showing free tit she gets , must be nice to live in a bubble . I’m sure she’s a nice person but duck me she’s irritating 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watch this woman’s insta , she irritates the hell out of me . Fake , look at me type and Mary poppins and perfect . Christ sake no one is like that especially now at lockdown , I have a newborn and two children and it’s hard . Constantly showing free tit she gets , must be nice to live in a bubble . I’m sure she’s a nice person but duck me she’s irritating 😠
She comes across as painfully dumb. There's nothing interesting about her at all. Everything is for the 'gram and to show off. All the unnecessary fussy outfits for the baby, the perfect show home, etc. She's just another vacuous materialistic mummy flogger.

Reactions: 3
Her husband looks dead behind the eyes in the photoshoot on her IG. Every time she films him he always looks so pissed off. So awkward. Just stop it. 😳

• Haha
She's just not real. Portrays the perfect, as others have said. Found her unbelievably smug about her births/BFing too.

The cycling shorts are awful! She’s got a very odd fashion sense. I think her husband does something on the railways - I feel like she said this once before. I’ve followed her for a while and I remember she posted a “I voted Leave” type picture at the Brexit referendum (she since removed it). I just remember her coming across as really ignorant and vacuous. Not entirely sure why I still follow her - I must be a masochist 😂

Reactions: 4
I think her hair suits her, but believe her video should've been marked ad as they invited her to the salon for a free cut. Yet again, LispyHome thinks she's above the rules.

Reactions: 1
She talks about it like FM is going to make her a millionaire with no effort. Doubtful my dear. You’d be better off throwing money down the drain.

• Haha