Rose and Rosie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the vid where they talk about the Fletcher/Becky/Shan drama? I'm assuming their take is that Becky is indeed so hot and that Fletcher has done nothing wrong, but I can't face watching it because they're like nails down a chalkboard to me now 😔 wish they'd tone it down a bit and go back to when they were genuinely funny and OTT rather than exaggerating literally everything for likes.

Reactions: 5
I used to relate to these two so much. I have a donor conceived child too. Even before they had Ziggy I loved them because their life was so similar to mine! Although I am now divorced from my ex wife.

But these last few months they’ve become total brags. The amount of money spent on a 1st birthday (even if it was an ad and paid for by eBay lol) it’s just unrealistic. Rose trys just too hard to be in your face. I find Rosie really nice to listen to and think she’s quite down to Earth but Rose is now grating on me like nails on a chalk board.

Reactions: 12
The latest video for the birthday party is cringe. Rosie’s me me me poem all about HER birth on Ziggys first birthday! I used to really love watching these two but Rose has become so overbearing it’s nauseating.

Reactions: 7
All their vlogs are adverts.. trying to flog vpns or apps they don’t use. It’s all about the money now

Reactions: 10
All their vlogs are adverts.. trying to flog vpns or apps they don’t use. It’s all about the money now
And getting a whole month’s vlogs in the space of a few days allows their audience to forget about them til next month

Reactions: 1
I remember being turned off their podcast when they were talking about the route they were taking for having a child and laughed at and berated fans for asking if they were going to use each others eggs. If someone has never gone down this route, they would have no idea about costs, intricacies of different methods. It felt like an opportunity to educate was used for lols.

Reactions: 5
I'm new here but I feel like I just wanted to come see what everyone else was thinking. I used to love these two and I feel like they were a big part of me finding my own sexuality and being OK with it - I even went to meet them at some of their shows. I just feel like recently they've lost touch with reality, don't make any content that feels true/down to earth, and they seem to mention money in every video. It's not that they do ads every video per se, a lot of people I love to watch do this; it's that they seem to put the minimal amount of effort into everything they do, meaning all their videos are boring and clearly just to bring in the money. They don't feel engaged with their viewers anymore and it's really sad to see. I also saw that Rose's recent coke ad on instagram went down terribly but don't think she's addressed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11