Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ooono

If you’re a “cool” mom/person/woman/dog you don’t need to tell everyone. They just know it. In fact it is distinctly uncool to tell everyone how cool you are.

Reactions: 3

Its_Me

VIP Member
Great tip. Il remember that next time I get in from lounging around in Dubai while my nanny still has my kids..... oh wait. If I’m home the kids are usually home. Guess I’m just a regular mom 😔
She needs to shut up now these cool Mom hacks are neither cool nor funny. This chick has zero personality it’s proper cringe that she’s trying so hard.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Great tip. Il remember that next time I get in from lounging around in Dubai while my nanny still has my kids..... oh wait. If I’m home the kids are usually home. Guess I’m just a regular mom 😔
She’s the worst. The lame puppy toy reveal, this lame joke. She’s trying so hard it’s cringe

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Noticed she's done some posts of a fake podcast. Common grift influencers keep doing where they set up a camera to make it look like they were interviewed on a podcast and they share reels of "profound" things they said but the actual full length podcast is never shared. One of them she says to the "interviewer" off screen "gotcha haven't I there you've gone quiet". Got who? There's no one there love. What a grifter. She looks very different to her pictures on video too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ooono

Its_Me

VIP Member
Does anyone have any background tea? Seems like an ordinary girl who married reasonably well and now thinks shes some kind of it girl. Not sure what defines ‘cool Mom’ but her feed is flat and unoriginal the video of the puppy for Christmas was painful to watch 😴 And what kind of super spreader flies back and fourth to Dubai in the space of a week.

Last edited:

Bubble18

Chatty Member
a friend of mine told me about this thread and I’m surprised no-one spilled the tea on her. I’ve got loads but here are the basics: her maiden name is Rosalind Shimmen and she was formerly known as Roz Shimmen from Essex wearing her matching Valentino rockstud shoes and bag to every party and IG post for around five years while she went to places like Reign and Sketch with her equally overly tanned Essex (ex) boyfriend. Like the above poster said she trapped her now husband about two weeks after meeting him after seeing his house and now she wants to play the cool mom/ old money wife. You can find her “presenting” videos on YouTube under her maiden name. She’s also NOTORIOUS for buying followers.
IMG_7817.jpeg
IMG_7816.jpeg

Justmenow

Seen her latest stories..our first a lavish lunch at the Versace then the camera goes straight to the child sitting next to a nanny in the buggy. What take your children to expensive hotels if you can’t be bothered and happy for a stranger to look after them!? Wow.

ooono

As an award winning bartender I have never and will never use lemonade in any margarita I make. Especially not because a cool mom has told me it’s a cool mom hack.

• Haha
she basically had no mates at school or growing up. She met her husband and got pregnant after a couple of weeks and still had no friends so decided to try on insta for them. She messages loads of people like ‘hey babe can we shout each other out on stories’ soooo desperate

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wow he’s 44 she’s only about what 30 if that? Just looked at both their facebooks they are pair of melts. His supplements company looks like it does alright though.

Reactions: 1

ooono

Why are her and her followers gaffer taping their drawers shut... have they never heard of safety catches? Bizarre.