Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d forgotten how unbearable Roman is until I heard him on the radio the other day (heart? Magic?)
He thinks he’s quite something doesn’t he?
I was immediately reminded of how he even managed to make himself front and centre at his band mates funeral.
Narcissistic little man!
It is shocking anyone employs him.

Reactions: 3
The lady doth protest too much… don’t forget this is the lad who cheated on his first wife / Mum of this first three kids with a backing singer (or dancer???). Not that great really, is it.

Reactions: 7
Ronan is many things but the term "prick" is reserved for Louis. There's many rumours flying around about Louis and has been for years from certain newspaper articles that he (apparently) kicked off by contacting the media, to being an absolute slimeball creep. I can't stand the man, he makes my skin crawl! And let's not forget when he was groping Mel B's arse during an interview and thought it was funny. The guy is now bitter that nobody wanted to continue their careers with him and they all jumped ship. Loving the comments from Jedward on X!

Reactions: 6