Robyn Hoskin - wellness mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking for a thread on Robyn Hoskin. She now goes by the handle on Tik tok as wellness mama. She’s been a variety of handles! Does anyone else follow her? She has two kids just under a year apart and has been having some meltdowns on tik tok lately about hate she’s getting. She must delete it because I never see any hate just people pointing out stupid things she’s doing!

She deletes all the comments but it was something to do with being unsafe with her kids. She deletes a lot so unless you see it is hard to follow at times. She just chucks them in a playpen all the time from what I see so I’m not sure exactly what it was. She did an ugly crying video about it but it was all abit vague

Yeah i saw the ugly cry video i just wasnt sure about what she was getting the hate for. I thought it was for an ad she did?

Shes turned i to some mlm guru always trying to sell her success story and that talking too fast grates me

Reactions: 1