Rissa.sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else follow her?
Forever making freak shakes, cold coffees and using way more squirty cream than she says 🙄
And the making cakes out of cous cous all the time?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes. The amount of insane junk food is ridiculous. She must eat nothing else or not actually eat what she is making because no one can eat that amount of crap and still lose weight. Not exactly following the SW principles. This is one of the reasons I moved from SW to weight watchers- it’s all about balance and healthy eating whereas I felt sw was always ‘how much crap can I consume for my syns’

See I follow slimming world and it literally amazes me how people can eat so much and still lose as much as they say they do? I use my syns but normally within cooking rather than using a substitute for something that tastes nothing like it 😂 I’ve had to unfollow her can’t see another bloody shake or couscous cake 🤢🤢

I think she's still got alot to lose, so calorie wise, she can still get away with eating a duck tonne, and still lose some. It'll come grinding to a halt soon enough though.

She annoyed me cause she keeps following and unfollowing me to try get me to follow her back but I only follow people that I want to so she's getting nowhere..