Revie Jane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The run reel this morning.
Trying to force Clay into a ā€œfit checkā€.
Letting Lola put her grubby hands all over the testers and rub them all over her face and body šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 2
This bishhh leaving the kids at daycare to go for a walk... wtf
Super confused why this deserved a spot on stories? Clay asked her if she wanted to walk the dogs so she thinks thatā€™s worth sharing their text messages onlineā€¦.? Again Clay looks thrilled she turned it into something to film for her Instagram šŸ˜£

Reactions: 4
Oh Revie puh-lease, letā€™s not pull the old ā€œI never treat myself or have time away from my kidsā€. No one has more self-care time and treats themselves constantly to therapy, beauty appointments, bookstore trips, weekends away, solo exercise and kid-free drinking time with girfriends than you šŸ˜†

Reactions: 10
Oh Revie puh-lease, letā€™s not pull the old ā€œI never treat myself or have time away from my kidsā€. No one has more self-care time and treats themselves constantly to therapy, beauty appointments, bookstore trips, weekends away, solo exercise and kid-free drinking time with girfriends than you šŸ˜†
How out of touch and tone deaf is it for her to post the crap she does when most mums donā€™t have the privilege. The polarity of her personality and actions when her girls were super little to now šŸ˜© her so called job has all gone to her head.

Reactions: 3
She really is so tone deaf and cringe. Who goes on a solo retreat for R&R but records themselves reading, swimming etc for content. ICK

Reactions: 9
She literally self indulges on a weekly if not daily basis....what exactly is she retreating from?! Finding it so annoying following her these days
Yes exactly. Revie lying by a pool reading, going for solo runs, sauna-ing and leaving Clay to do all the solo parenting and housework (or sticking the girls with her poor foster Mum) - looks like a typical weekend for her šŸ˜† The fake humility and pretend unworthiness is so not genuine - sheā€™s obviously very comfortable treating herself and does so without hesitation.

Reactions: 6
Clayā€™s business page posting heā€™s painting/cleaning up a home to go on the market.. itā€™s Revieā€™s sister LouieLuxe and the ex brother-in-lawā€™s. Is it showing where the loyalty lies considering the relationship deteriorated.

Interestingly, Jesse/LouieLuxe new partner and his first wife were good friendā€™s of Revie and Clayā€™s - wonder if that also added to the souring of the relationship between the 2 sisters

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Great to see Revie is having a self care day going for a run, making dance TikTokā€™s and relaxing at the beach šŸ«¶

• Haha
Reactions: 2