Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sly Fox getting married this month, everything under wraps, or is she afraid of media coverage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Her mammy & daddy were on a flight to new york 2 weeks ago & no mention of them in New York, top secret.

Going back in Aug to work with her irish brands, what irish brands
The jewellery crowd and the tan crowd I suppose. I think they're the only 2 she consistently shills.

Reactions: 1
Is Sly Fox getting married this month, everything under wraps, or is she afraid of media coverage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Her mammy & daddy were on a flight to new york 2 weeks ago & no mention of them in New York, top secret.

Going back in Aug to work with her irish brands, what irish brands
She is getting married this summer and it is a total top secret with people invited not spilling the beans on location. I have this goss on good authority πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She likes to think she is important πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If people are invited then it must be soon, it wouldn't surprise me if she made them sign to keep quiet. Sky news, RTE news or One.of the magazines might he fighting to get the gig. What ever happens you can bet 100% of the attire will be free for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She likes to think she is important πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If people are invited then it must be soon, it wouldn't surprise me if she made them sign to keep quiet. Sky news, RTE news or One.of the magazines might he fighting to get the gig. What ever happens you can bet 100% of the attire will be free for her
Oh god it will probably be one of those "so this just happened" or "we did it" and a wedding pic then after it πŸ™„πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it’s the Europe in Kurry she will currently be raging about her former pal Niamh having her wedding there.

Where else is there in Kurry?

maybe she will venture to Adare Manor with her notions! Or else Cashel Palace.

any of her top secret pals on here that can share the top secret location? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
If it’s the Europe in Kurry she will currently be raging about her former pal Niamh having her wedding there.

Aghadoe Heights might be in with a shout - they've gone their for free spa treatments the last few times they've been home.

• Haha
Now im wondering could they have been looking at wedding venues when they were in Italy last summer?

Couldn't see her getting married where Niamh Sullivan did.

Reactions: 2
I’d be mortified for my life if I was invited to a wedding and was instructed to keep it a secret.

Get in the bleeping bin Uricka ya dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d be mortified for my life if I was invited to a wedding and was instructed to keep it a secret.

Get in the bleeping bin Uricka ya dose.
Thats the way she was taught to live her life. Everything was top secret with their mother but she would pry into everyone elses life.

Reactions: 5