Remi Ashten (Missremiashten, RemLife) - Endless food hauls and mixed feelings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fake. I still watch her. I have a million reasons not to...
Am I the only one?

Used to watch her years back when she was at high school/start of college (I seem to remember her friend stealing her stuff or something?)

Can't believe how much she's changed, but good on her for losing weight

Reactions: 2
GG is still there but people aren’t posting very often because it’s so difficult to get onto! Ergh!

But I’d waaaay prefer to use tattle - it’s like GG but way easier to use and doesn’t take 10 hours to load!

Reactions: 1
Just stumbled upon her Black Friday haul. It’s good to see her looking healthier again. I hope she’s in a good place. I remember a while ago she was very focused on weight loss and it worried me a bit. She seems much happier now which is great.

I was watching back one of her vlogmas videos and she was trying on ski boots without a sock but said they didnt fit so shes gonna return themi feel sorry for the company

ugh neither her or Alisha's threads are super active. Come on y'all so much content I can't be the only one who wants more.

Reactions: 6
Omg Remi - that blue coachella outfit is not it - why does she do this!?? She would look soooo much better and cuter in just a skirt and top or shorts and top - like why the cut out trousers with her fupa on show and butt cheeks hanging out!

Reactions: 3
ugh neither her or Alisha's threads are super active. Come on y'all so much content I can't be the only one who wants more.
that’s how I feel right now!! You should check out the Guru gossip forum for remi its actually pretty active but sadly nothing for Alicia

Omg Remi - that blue coachella outfit is not it - why does she do this!?? She would look soooo much better and cuter in just a skirt and top or shorts and top - like why the cut out trousers with her fupa on show and butt cheeks hanging out!
I agree!! She definitely could have chosen a more attractive outfit for herself that wouldn’t make her weight gain so obvious

Here we go...another youtuber staging, exploiting, and commodifying their engagement and wedding. Yayyyyy.

Last edited: