Remi Ashten (Missremiashten, RemLife) - Endless food hauls and mixed feelings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fake. I still watch her. I have a million reasons not to...
Am I the only one?

Used to watch her years back when she was at high school/start of college (I seem to remember her friend stealing her stuff or something?)

Can't believe how much she's changed, but good on her for losing weight

Reactions: 2
GG is still there but people aren’t posting very often because it’s so difficult to get onto! Ergh!

But I’d waaaay prefer to use tattle - it’s like GG but way easier to use and doesn’t take 10 hours to load!

Reactions: 1
Just stumbled upon her Black Friday haul. It’s good to see her looking healthier again. I hope she’s in a good place. I remember a while ago she was very focused on weight loss and it worried me a bit. She seems much happier now which is great.

I was watching back one of her vlogmas videos and she was trying on ski boots without a sock but said they didnt fit so shes gonna return them🤢🤢i feel sorry for the company

ugh neither her or Alisha's threads are super active. Come on y'all so much content I can't be the only one who wants more.

Reactions: 6
Omg Remi - that blue coachella outfit is not it - why does she do this!?? She would look soooo much better and cuter in just a skirt and top or shorts and top - like why the cut out trousers with her fupa on show and butt cheeks hanging out!

Reactions: 3
ugh neither her or Alisha's threads are super active. Come on y'all so much content I can't be the only one who wants more.
that’s how I feel right now!! You should check out the Guru gossip forum for remi its actually pretty active but sadly nothing for Alicia :(

Omg Remi - that blue coachella outfit is not it - why does she do this!?? She would look soooo much better and cuter in just a skirt and top or shorts and top - like why the cut out trousers with her fupa on show and butt cheeks hanging out!
I agree!! She definitely could have chosen a more attractive outfit for herself that wouldn’t make her weight gain so obvious

Here we go...another youtuber staging, exploiting, and commodifying their engagement and wedding. Yayyyyy. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad