Reese Witherspoon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a prime example of how PR can repair a damaged image. After her arrest where she was shouting and belligerent to a cop, she was photographed endlessly in various different all-American girl preppy outfits and with her kids, giving off butter wouldn’t melt vibes.

Reactions: 17
  • Not surprised to hear she loves her drink (a Tattler posted this in the celeb gossip thread)
  • I think she's like Charlize Theron - looks lovely and approachable, but is far from it (Charlize is a bloody nightmare)
  • Comments on Reddit that she's been living in Nashville for the past year whereas Jim has stayed in LA - yet she sold her Nashville place in November last year and has been filing 'The Morning Show' in LA ... so that doesn't sound right
  • Comments on Daily Mail that he's been playing away from home for the past couple of years

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I keep seeing articles from (admittedly dubious) American medical sites explaining that Reese has fetal alcohol syndrome - there’s alcohol misuse in her parents’ past by the look of it. Really no clue if there’s anything in it.
If Reese herself is an alcoholic she must have a good aesthetician or is lucky with her genes appearance wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I keep seeing articles from (admittedly dubious) American medical sites explaining that Reese has fetal alcohol syndrome - there’s alcohol misuse in her parents’ past by the look of it. Really no clue if there’s anything in it.
If Reese herself is an alcoholic she must have a good aesthetician or is lucky with her genes appearance wise.
She's supposed to be super intelligent and had a place at Harvard

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Reese's dad being a bigamist? It was huge news at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s interesting to me that after a very public embarrassing incident involving alcoholic for both Reese and her husband, not only did they both continue to drink but Reese has been known to post “anyone for margaritas??” type “banter” posts on social media and other “isn’t drinking so fun” type content. You think you’d just enjoy a quiet glass of wine at home and not draw attention to that whole thing. I wonder if she has a genuine problem.

Reactions: 3
I really can't see that she suffers from fsa. Aren't learning difficulties a common symptom? Whatever else she is she's very bright!

Does anyone remember Reese's dad being a bigamist? It was huge news at the time.
1679788888784.png

---
1679788947897.png

If this is true, then I completely understand her decision to divorce him.

Money *can* bring out the worst in people - even though they were never 'poor' (even by rich peoples' standards), suddenly having all that cash would've been a new experience for both.

And sure, people evolve over time but it sounds like he's changed completely - maybe their values no longer align so it's in the 'too hard' basket to try and work through things?

1679789015597.png

---
1679789230780.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
There was a kindness blind reveal about her in January saying she gives away 85% of the profits she makes from nonacting stuff to charity with the claim she makes tens of millions each year outside acting.

She is one of the celebrities that people seem divided over. I have seen a few people over the years say she can be a total witch to people using the 'Don't you know who I am?' from the cop video as proof she throws her weight around but then others have said she is one of the nicest people they have ever met.

Someone I know who worked in childcare interviewed for a childminding job when she was with Ryan and said they were both very nice. Mind you it was an interview, so....

Ava doesn't seem to have a relationship with Ryan, but Deacon does. I don't think Ryan sees the youngest one (w/ Alexis Knapp) at all.

• Wow
Ava doesn't seem to have a relationship with Ryan, but Deacon does. I don't think Ryan sees the youngest one (w/ Alexis Knapp) at all.
Ava seems like a nightmare. She’s so woke & I get the impression she doesn’t know who she really is. I suppose it must be hard being the child of celebs. Deacon seems pretty normal considering

I’ve never bought into the ditzy Reese persona, get mean girl vibes behind the cutesy smile. Good business head on her shoulders tho, so respect.

Reactions: 10