Red Rose BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anybody watched? I binged it and feel I must have missed something I’m pretty confused 😂
so why exactly were these people targeting Wren and her friends??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Was it worth watching I've got it on my planner but not sure if I want to start watching or not

Reactions: 1
Just started this! Really like it so far.

This is a lot creepier than I imagined. It’s actually very very good. I love the northern setting, the realities of poverty, teenage life etc. Anyone else think the era is very ambiguous. You have a soundtrack plucked from the 90s/early 2000s, kids wearing shell suits and filming on camcorders and high tech app technology. It’s like a mix of a few decades in one

Never mind they just mentioned Netflix subscriptions 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed it as well! Although I was convinced your woman who had the I heart blt t-shirt was the sister from the queen's nose. Spoiler, it wasn't.

Im just on the last ep, Ive quite enjoyed it. Got a little bit of Squid game vibes from it, dont know if that's just me?

I’ve watched a couple of episodes and enjoying it so far. I agree with the comment about the setting, it seems quite 90s at times but the smartphones and app makes it more present day. It’s creepy and different!

Just finished it tonight I really enjoyed it, think there’s potential for a second series too 🙂

I’ve got a couple of episodes left. Wren is pissing me off and she reminds me of a fair haired version of the woman from the Shining, all doe eyed. 🙄

• Haha