Red FM breakfast show/ team

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I see that right? A "congratulations" thing for them over there? Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️

She needs to be off the radio. Why the duck anyone thinks she brings value to redfm is delusional

Reactions: 2
Ironic that rob and Laura have both done separate interviews this week alleging they left red FM FFS...lads ye were sacked for providing on of the worst radio shows in existence ...own it

Reactions: 3
I posted a comment on one of them saying his social media at the time said differently and he pmed me and basically gave me a sob story. I saw him last month in Marina Market when I was meeting a friend and he gave anyone who walked past his table, even for something like the toilet, an evil look.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They both just have high opinions of themselves! No coincidence either that they've dumped Ciara like a hot snot out of spite I'd say !

Ironic that rob and Laura have both done separate interviews this week alleging they left red FM FFS...lads ye were sacked for providing on of the worst radio shows in existence ...own it
I was at the Jokes for Strokes last week in the everyman. Laura was on the bill. And half her set was bitching about red fm. Very ironic for someone who preaches soundness she just can't seem to let go of her bitterness. But herself and rob are not relevant unless they are whinging about red fm.

Sidenote Ciara going Morning Handsome to the hostage on the beach this morning gave me a huge ick

Reactions: 6
I was at the Jokes for Strokes last week in the everyman. Laura was on the bill. And half her set was bitching about red fm. Very ironic for someone who preaches soundness she just can't seem to let go of her bitterness. But herself and rob are not relevant unless they are whinging about red fm.

Sidenote Ciara going Morning Handsome to the hostage on the beach this morning gave me a huge ick
She's delighted showing him off with no top on 🤢

Laura isn't funny yet has such a high opinions of herself...like alot of Irish comedians they think shouting is humour

Reactions: 5
Whenever I see her do rumour has it on the Today show she has always been about a week late with the “rumours”. I don’t get the point of having her on it adds nothing to the show.

Munster Mark. Pathetic. I heard they are indeed getting married abroad next summer

Reactions: 1
Ciara lives such a dull predictable life...gets up goes gym goes work,collects child from school brings her swimming....then at the weekend fawns over jaws playing rugby and then heads for food in either the brook or the elm tree

Rinse repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 5