Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
As sure as Michael Bubble emerges from his cave as regular as clockwork, Rebecca digs out her trusty red lipstick, dusts the mouse droppings off the camel coat and proudly displays her mouldy toboggan in the front room.

Its a Christmas TrAdITION

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
FFS . Latest stories They’re “doing a slow start into Christmas at the kids request” . You really want me to believe your 2 year old or even your 4 year old has said , “ mumma could we have a slow start into Christmas now please” …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Justine

Chatty Member
Hi, I am Rebecca!

I like: freebies, the colours shart and texture, getting my nutrients in tablets form, older wrinkly men, cauliflower lollies, dust and small rodents in my house and car, certain brands that project middle class wealth but only if I don't have to actually buy their products, the sun but not the English sun.

I don't like: a clean house, brushing hair, doors in nurseries and en-suites, work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Faceymcfacey

It's a picture in the morning before eating vs after eating a meal. She's fucked up. This is the worst of her shit. This incessant look how tiny I am. Look how little space I take up in the world, with no job, no body, no food and no opinions. Just like my groomer husband wants. No. Take up space ladies. And teach your daughters too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Meringue22

VIP Member
Grabs if you have to hide the faces of the majority of people in the photo then it’s probably best not to bother posting it at all 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Sw4

VIP Member
Why the fuck do the kids need so. much. STUFF. for one night at the grandparents??? Surely just pyjamas, a change or 2 of clothes, toothbrushes, hair bits for Freya and a doll each would suffice. And wouldn't there be a stash of toys and books at the grandparents house for when they go over?

Can the kids not survive without fucking yoto players and pillow sprays for even one night? She's raising them to be absolutely insufferable snowflakes who won't tolerate being bored for even a minute.

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
🙄 FFS yet another Hello fucking Fresh #AD and a badly filmed one too... what in the fuckery is doing with all the jittery shots. And when will people learn that grabby cnut face earns both a nice wodge of money from her "discount code" and free boxes too.
"The food is so tasty compared to what we cook ourselves"

Never a truer word spoken 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
I really wish she would stop making Ben a thing, just retire him off your grid to the allotment so he can fondle some gourds in peace. He is the creepiest weirdo I’ve ever seen cos-playing a normal life. If their romance had happened in this day he’d have had his computer seized and be on a bloody register. He can’t believe his luck at getting away with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Meringue22

VIP Member
If you’re bloated after a heavy meal Grabs I can suggest something that won’t cost you a penny. Have a shit. Seeing as you’re full of it. You’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a look at her air fryer as I was thinking of getting one and like the look of Grab’s one with shelves rather than pull out drawers. Clicked on her aff link (intending to clear my browser afterwards 😉) and she’s linked one that’s similar, but not the same as hers. If you look - the one she’s linked has subtle differences, like a silver strip around the outside, and a silver handle rather than black. So it’s not her one at all. AFF links piss me off at the best of times, but what pisses me off even more is influenzers who try and sneakily get their followers to buy something that isn’t actually the same one they own. She’s banged on about how good her air fryer is, so people clicking her aff link would assume she’s linked the one that she owns, and has tried out and recommends. But that one is out of stock on Amazon (I know, because I had it saved in my Amazon basket from when she last shared it a few months back) But rather than just not share the out of stock one, the greedy bitch is like “damn, I know air fryers are popular, it’s a ‘big ticket’ item likely to pocket me a nice commission, so lets just link any air fryer they have in stock that looks a bit like mine and hope no one notices” 😡😡 I can see right through you greedy grabby!!! The reviews on the one she’s linked are awful too, loads of people saying it broke within a few weeks/months of buying it. So some poor bugger who follows her will buy that one in good faith, it’ll probably break on them, but Grabs won’t give a shit as she’ll have earnt her commission. 😒

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Just think, we've got the pleasure of her transitioning to all things fucking Christmassy now... #53 days and counting 😭😭

GRINCHY GRABBY'S CHRISTMAS BINGO CARD
🧶 Like Mariah Carey defrosting ready for the Xmas season, grabby will be digging out her collection of vintage roll neck jumpers

📚 Halloween books replaced by Christmas ones and casually mentioning where the bookcase they're sitting in came from but not labelling it as an #ad

🗓 Christmas advent number 1

🌲 Annual groundhog day smug-as-fuck family photoshoot of them picking this year Christmas Tree... red lipstick 💋 is a must, as well as the dirty musty stinky coat and hunter wellies

🏚 Freebie trips to various christmassy themed stately home{s}

🙄 #ad for the yotos with a discount code

🌿 The twig advent for the kitchen

🎄 Annual tree lighting bollox with the tree dressed in the same crap white decor

🎀 Kiddos dressed in matching PJs

💂 Christmas in London visiting covent garden and regent Street

🚂 Audley miniature railway #ad/pr invite

🐥 Christmas eve announcement she's pregnant with a 🌈 baby and having to endure her moley belly, the birthing pool gurning and breastfeeding etc and of course, her obviously being 10 times better at parenting 3 kids than you... lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
also - who raids the fruit bowl or fridge for yogurts when the sweets run out?! I ran out of sweets tonight so just told the trick or treaters, sorry I’ve run out, and then brought my pumpkins indoors. Simple.
And her kids declared the house giving out the yoghurts to be their favourite 🙄

Take the stick out of your bum for just one day grabby 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 26

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Why is she buying canned pumpkin when they are literally overrun with pumpkins from the allotment? Oh yes, because in a fucking cost of living crisis she’s using tons of FOOD for decoration. Cunt.

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
My hobbies include: fat-shaming, casual racism, posing gormlessly, turning my horrific grooming story into a fairytale so I can convince myself it's fine, drugging my kids to sleep for an easy life.

So dreamy!

• Haha
  • Heart