Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was just going to ask something similar on her thread. Sadly, I think she'll get away with it like always. If that woman fell in a pile of shite she'd come up smelling of roses!

I think she'll go Insta silent, ignore all the controversy for a few days then come back with "my mental health took a battering because of some trolls"

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Ken Adams

As anyone who follows Rebecca Meldrum's very popular thread will know, her latest vlog include a joke about the KKK. After criticism she reluctantly added a 2 second clip of music over the 'joke' so it couldn't be heard. Today, she posted a follow Friday for a black lady, Candice Braithwaite, to try and convince us that she wasn't racist. Candice called her out on it, publically but without naming her. Rebecca is known on tattle for dishonesty, what happens next?

Reactions: 2

What the

What was the “joke”
How can someone with this many fuck ups still be in this platform... she is a weapon 😔

Reactions: 1

Lexi_58836

As anyone who follows Rebecca Meldrum's very popular thread will know, her latest vlog include a joke about the KKK. After criticism she reluctantly added a 2 second clip of music over the 'joke' so it couldn't be heard. Today, she posted a follow Friday for a black lady, Candice Braithwaite, to try and convince us that she wasn't racist. Candice called her out on it, publically but without naming her. Rebecca is known on tattle for dishonesty, what happens next?
What did Candice say?