Rebecca Meldrum poll

How is Rebecca Meldrum going to try and wriggle out of being exposed for her casual racism?

• Admit fault and post a genuine apology

• Post a half hearted apology on Stories by text

• Blame her mental health

• Blame the trolls

• Not even acknowledge it and continue like nothing happened

Results are only viewable after voting.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As anyone who follows Rebecca Meldrum's very popular thread will know, her latest vlog include a joke about the KKK. After criticism she reluctantly added a 2 second clip of music over the 'joke' so it couldn't be heard. Today, she posted a follow Friday for a black lady, Candice Braithwaite, to try and convince us that she wasn't racist. Candice called her out on it, publically but without naming her. Rebecca is known on tattle for dishonesty, what happens next?

Reactions: 2
I was just going to ask something similar on her thread. Sadly, I think she'll get away with it like always. If that woman fell in a pile of shite she'd come up smelling of roses!

I think she'll go Insta silent, ignore all the controversy for a few days then come back with "my mental health took a battering because of some trolls"

• Angry
Reactions: 5
As anyone who follows Rebecca Meldrum's very popular thread will know, her latest vlog include a joke about the KKK. After criticism she reluctantly added a 2 second clip of music over the 'joke' so it couldn't be heard. Today, she posted a follow Friday for a black lady, Candice Braithwaite, to try and convince us that she wasn't racist. Candice called her out on it, publically but without naming her. Rebecca is known on tattle for dishonesty, what happens next?
What did Candice say?

What was the “joke”
How can someone with this many duck ups still be in this platform... she is a weapon 😔

Reactions: 1