Rbrunker1977

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I’m not the only one who has watched this whole crazy drama unfold the past few months?

Recap
He has severe cerebral palsy lives in the US, asked for money to get a wheelchair van to get to and from work… he used the money to meet up with his TikTok crush in Canada (who cheated and subsequently left her husband for him) they proclaimed their love within days he moved in with her. Fast forward a few weeks his motorised chair breaks they ask for more money get it repaired
Few days later he is begging for more money to return to US as the woman is in hospital with her daughter and being unable to care for him makes a series of videos saying they’re broke up his heartbroken etc
Few hours later today he is in hospital receiving care begging for money to be taken back to us then he’ll return to Canada when her daughter recovers.

What a tit show…..

Reactions: 1
He has changed his name to mister_smiles7577 his contents okay really he is articulate and has a sense of humor but yes a bit too much beggy but a lot on tiktok are now i do t mind watching him i dont follow him i just go and look every couple of weeks

He has changed his name to mister_smiles7577 his contents okay really he is articulate and has a sense of humor but yes a bit too much beggy but a lot on tiktok are now i do t mind watching him i dont follow him i just go and look every couple of weeks
Yes! I think all the drama has evaded him since he changed/made his new account.
Someone deep dived and bought up the fact he had a gofundme for a service dog, had £2000 odd and no service dog ever surfaced, apparently he has form for it. 🤷‍♀️

Yes! I think all the drama has evaded him since he changed/made his new account.
Someone deep dived and bought up the fact he had a gofundme for a service dog, had £2000 odd and no service dog ever surfaced, apparently he has form for it. 🤷‍♀️
So he is just after a quick buck and a begger like alot in there and thats not the first gofundme?

Sorry to answer my own question he got home safe he changed his name to mister_smiles7577_backup and i think hes alright

Does he still ask for money? I’ve seen him around snd he seems to get a lot of trolls and a lot of hate and I always thought it was because of his disability. I had no idea of any back story or if he’s playing on it and being another beg

Its quite a sad situation really thetes a care worker he doesnt like who does personal care and the home wont listen to him and keeps giving him this care worker

He kind of only goes facebook now so not been live and asked for money hes not in a good place as he hates his situation with carers the state mske him pay which i thibks normal for non uk medical and he has to have personal care and he gets sent women and he asks for men and he gets embarrused but if anyone follows him check out his facebook thanks

Hes doing good his tb says he has better carers and seems happier mow he is getting make carers hecwants he was treated so bad before

Well he certainly turned his life around sells his paintings and now written a book thats much better then begging like before he seems nicer n calmer

So does anyone follow him? Jyst to have another opinion plz hes a physically disabled guy but his brain seems fine hes quite able to talk for himself anyway hes discovered ticktok battles, his followers asked him to do them and said they will support him so he done a few and won 1 but that was it and now he’s complaining he wants to use it as an income channel but nobody is supporting him after saying they will support him

I thought he wrote a book and was getting money from that
Maybe it flopped!