Rachel Dawkins #1 Strictly Come Dawkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By popular request!

Lets discuss Rachel. I low key love her, I think she's a confident queen with superb dance moves.

What does everyone else think?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I actually like her, it’s kind of cringey to watch but she’s not doing anyone any harm and she kind of teaches everyone not to care too much about what other people think which is a good thing as long as it’s dancing/being non-problematic (not poncing, stealing from charities, fleecing followers of money or anything most of the other twit Tokkers spend their lives doing)

Reactions: 6
I actually like her, it’s kind of cringey to watch but she’s not doing anyone any harm and she kind of teaches everyone not to care too much about what other people think which is a good thing as long as it’s dancing/being non-problematic (not poncing, stealing from charities, fleecing followers of money or anything most of the other twit Tokkers spend their lives doing)
Absolutely agree! I think shes fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has she ever done any speaking videos or is it all just dancing? I don’t recall ever hearing her speak which is pretty remarkable!

She was on a live the other day but I was mindlessly scrolling rather than watching. I couldn't even tell her her accent!

Has she ever done any speaking videos or is it all just dancing? I don’t recall ever hearing her speak which is pretty remarkable!
I've caught her on live before and she was talking about how she just likes to get dressed up and dance because it makes her feel good but some people are mean.

I hope she stays non problematic!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah I want to make this clear that from me this thread is a feel good thread but if she becomes problematic, she's fair game!

I hoping for some 90s trance dancing today ❤

See Clare, people can just go on tiktok and dance and be a bit cringey and make people smile! However, unlike you, as far as we know, Rachel isn't a DECK to anyone.

Reactions: 3
Aww she seems so nice and very humble. I also feel a lot of vulnerability from her too. She obviously is only interested in dancing and literally nothing else which makes her even more likeable. Bless her ❤

Reactions: 4
Her dancing is dreadful, I don't understand how she doesn't see that. No doubt she seems lovely but it's embarrassing to watch

Seeing a newish video has triggered me to find this thread
I saw a comment once that said it was funny to see her head rolling about when you open the comments, and now I open the comments every time just to see what her head looks like with the video playing int he background

Wow she has a lot of confidence to do this outside

Attachments

Oh dear. Not seen her on my FYP for a while. I think her mental health may be in decline? The thong and bra dancing and shaking what her mama gave her to the camera seems a step up from her usual?